Guild Forum Bug

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
pizzaking
Knight

Guild Forum Bug

Postby pizzaking » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Every few minutes I'll look at the guild tab and it will tell me something new has happened in the forums. I go to check and nothing is new. It highlights things that have happen yesterday or two to three days ago. It also says something happened when I delete threads, it shouldn't do that when anyone deletes threads because what is the point of look at something that is no longer there? I also have a hard time getting to reply to claims or edit claims so that my tribe can continue to progress. I have to exit the game and go back into two to three times before it let's me reply or edit (good thing my phone is jailbroken and I don't actually have to reload the whole game). Third the game crashes when I'm in the forums frequently but I see PM team is working on that.
Please fix these problems so I can enjoy using the forums and not tweak out trying to get rid of updates 20 times over a span of 3 days for it to finally disappear.

DaniPhone
Knight

Postby DaniPhone » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Got the same problem. Also got a guild chat problem, won't tell me who's online, who's commented, what's been commented etc, when my girlfriends on the exact same time, it shows who's on and who's commented perfectly.

Return to “Bugs”