Multiple problems

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Gwynbleidd
Lancer

Multiple problems

Postby Gwynbleidd » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:26 pm

hey guys, sorry to be posting a new thread but i think its really incovenient for me to sedn support tickets for ALL these problems. i love valor, u guys have done an amazing job but i think its going down the drain, and its really tough for me to say this.here is the list of problems:
1.the "attach" button on the support ticket form doesnt work so i cannot show you what is wrong
2.game crashes every 5-10 mins
3. every time i click on something,a msg pops up saying "we are busy updating valor for you and will be back shortly" this occurs nearly every 3-10 seconds or is replaced by an "error" msg.
4.i keep getting mail notifications, but no mails.
5.every time i try to bookmark a place it says " You've successfully added a bookmark" but the bookmark never shows up on the list or when i search for it to send resources.
6. in the market, on the "other offers" tab alongside the "offer" and "for" lstings there is a big ",au" that has also appeared randomly in other places.
7.just this minute i got an error msg saying "data unset in cache"
theres 2 or 3 more things i cant remember. i love what youve guys have done and im really sorry if i sound too rude but i hope you get me now.

Gwynbleidd
Lancer

Postby Gwynbleidd » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 pm

8. now 8 scholarships gone missing. i will send a support ticket for that as i have read the thread.

Jodamann

Valor hanging in the balance?

Postby Jodamann » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 am

Guys, the game integrity has been virtually flawless for as long as i played going back to world 16.

This is a very serious issue. Multiple guild members have the same problems. What happened? Did u get hacked? Did u try an update that was botched? I sent a ticket. Nothing has been changed. I imagine you are getting bombarded with requests.

Please use the "red phone" to call in the calvary and fix this fast!

Jodamann

Postby Jodamann » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:31 am

"
Hours of Operation
SixPercentNinja Jan 06 • Valor

Currently our hours of operation for support tickets are Monday-Friday 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM GMT (11:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST).

If you send a support ticket outside of those hours we will answer it once we are open again."

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET THESE PROBLEMS GO ALL WEEKEND?

Munchkin zzz
Lancer

Postby Munchkin zzz » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:40 am

I seems to be having similar issues, I just bought resources boost and today it seems to disappear although same as that gold I spent. Also I'm in my old guild which I left 3-4 days ago, cannot do anything about it as when I try to quit it, it's sends me a message "cannot find that player". I'm seriously concern about it, especially with super fast response from support guys :-/

painmccain
Lancer

Postby painmccain » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:07 am

I'm having the same thing happen when I buy the resource boost. they only last for a few hours then their gone. also I do t know how to contact the support team cuz nothing on here says contact us for support.

Phibell
Lancer

Postby Phibell » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 am

Same problem here!
Phi.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 am

Jodamann wrote:"
Hours of Operation
SixPercentNinja Jan 06 • Valor

Currently our hours of operation for support tickets are Monday-Friday 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM GMT (11:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST).

If you send a support ticket outside of those hours we will answer it once we are open again."

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET THESE PROBLEMS GO ALL WEEKEND?

Those are normal business hours. For this issue support tickets are going to be answered throughout the weekend.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 am

painmccain wrote:I'm having the same thing happen when I buy the resource boost. they only last for a few hours then their gone. also I do t know how to contact the support team cuz nothing on here says contact us for support.

Our Read Me post or any others with me in it has directions to contact support.

Please see my signature.

Gwynbleidd
Lancer

Postby Gwynbleidd » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 am

Orlor / any other moderator present, do you'll expect me to issue support tickets for all of these?? i still have support tickets tht have been pending fro 4 or 5 days. all these problems are really going to make me leave valor soon and id hate to do that :( :
1.the "attach" button on the support ticket form doesnt work so i cannot show you what is wrong
2.game crashes every 5-10 mins
3. every time i click on something,a msg pops up saying "we are busy updating valor for you and will be back shortly" this occurs nearly every 3-10 seconds or is replaced by an "error" msg.
4.i keep getting mail notifications, but no mails.
5.every time i try to bookmark a place it says " You've successfully added a bookmark" but the bookmark never shows up on the list or when i search for it to send resources.
6. in the market, on the "other offers" tab alongside the "offer" and "for" lstings there is a big ",au" that has also appeared randomly in other places.
7.just this minute i got an error msg saying "data unset in cache"
theres 2 or 3 more things i cant remember. i love what youve guys have done and im really sorry if i sound too rude but i hope you get me now.
8. first 4 scholarships vanishes, then another 4 (total 8) i can educate -1 scholar. i have issued a support ticket and got a mail from chris saying it was fixed, but it wasn't fixed so i have issued another support ticket.

Return to “Bugs”