Very Annoying...

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
pizzaking
Knight

Very Annoying...

Postby pizzaking » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 am

I know there is already a post for this. It hasn't been fixed...it's annoying me and everyone else so much that I should probably post a new thread everytime it pops up so PM sees just how annoying it is. Everything you press generates an error. The whole freakin game is an error. Bookmarking, using the map, opening up a players profile, opening up a guilds profile, posting a thread, posting a comment, sending a message, using the attack simulation, opening the rally point, opening anything for the matter, closing anything, making an sudden movements, getting off of valor, turning your phone on or off, receiving phone calls, sending SMS messages to friends. Everything is a damn error...come on....

pizzaking
Knight

Postby pizzaking » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 am

I just added a new bookmark and closed it. I guess you guys are updating...
Yet you are
But youve told me ten times now.

pizzaking
Knight

Postby pizzaking » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:48 am

Yet you aren't*

pizzaking
Knight

Postby pizzaking » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 am

I opened up the profile of a barbarian city
I guess you guys are still updating

Jeff98765432
Lancer

Postby Jeff98765432 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:49 am

Hey pm, quess how late it is?
Right lost all my cities bc this ****ing error! This isn't normal anymore, it take already more then a month.... And you guys still haven't fix it, like wtf..
Still don't understand why i can play with WIFI and not without.
Please fixxxx it asap!!!

Jeff

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Jeff98765432 wrote:Hey pm, quess how late it is?
Right lost all my cities bc this ****ing error! This isn't normal anymore, it take already more then a month.... And you guys still haven't fix it, like wtf..
Still don't understand why i can play with WIFI and not without.
Please fixxxx it asap!!!

Jeff

There is an issue with some players not being able to play with their 3g service since our last update. If you haven't already please contact the support team with what wireless carrier you use so they can look into that.

As for the errors it could be from a few different reasons. Same as above, please let the support team know about this issue.

As for you pizzaking please update your current support ticket with those issues so the support team can look into why you are receiving so many errors.

Return to “Bugs”