Missing SCHOLAR

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Missing SCHOLAR

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Well, I have 42 cities on World 85 and 16 scholars according to the number of scholars I have in the academy. Unfortunately, I can only allocate 15 of them and 1 has simply vanished and I find no trace of him.
I went through all my cities multiple times and was only able to count 12 scholars out on missions an another 3 idle on two of my cities.
It is becoming a real pain the amount of time one has to spend to just simply allocate his scholars at such a stage of the game.

I hope you can find my scholar or simply add one to any of my cities if possible.

Another great idea would be if you guys could develop a scholars tool which simply gives each player some sort of orientation at such stage.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Oneharleyrocker wrote:Well, I have 42 cities on World 85 and 16 scholars according to the number of scholars I have in the academy. Unfortunately, I can only allocate 15 of them and 1 has simply vanished and I find no trace of him.
I went through all my cities multiple times and was only able to count 12 scholars out on missions an another 3 idle on two of my cities.
It is becoming a real pain the amount of time one has to spend to just simply allocate his scholars at such a stage of the game.

I hope you can find my scholar or simply add one to any of my cities if possible.

Another great idea would be if you guys could develop a scholars tool which simply gives each player some sort of orientation at such stage.

If you contact the support team they will be able to locate and make sure you have access to that scholar.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

tahon
Lancer

Postby tahon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I took over a city and lost my scholar too thought that was price you pay for taking city. If not I need him back his name is Waldo

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm

tahon wrote:I took over a city and lost my scholar too thought that was price you pay for taking city. If not I need him back his name is Waldo

Two different issues are being discussed here.

Each time you take over a city you do lose a scholar.

The player before you was taking about missing a scholar he should of had.

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Hey Harley, how u been man?
And to the other player and Orlor, I have found it easiest to explain to newer players that when you cap a city, your scholar retires to become the mayor haha. From college to politics to scandal!

Return to “Bugs”