lost all troops

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
iovivat
Lancer

lost all troops

Postby iovivat » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:30 am

Hi guys, I lost all troops attacking a barb village in world 100. The game just started so they have a wall of say 10 max.. no way a barb could kill all my troops. Please fix this.. it ruines a lot as I needed my troops to farm and grow fast!

I reckon I get compensated for the fact that I can't farm next days until it is fixed.

Wow.. this sucks big time.

Nikhil21
Knight

Postby Nikhil21 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 am

It could have been a player who build up troops and barbed so you ran into his troops. If it was a barb from the start then the wall shouldn't be high, they have been cases of barbs building up troops on their own though. Contact the support team if you haven't done so aldready.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 am

iovivat wrote:Hi guys, I lost all troops attacking a barb village in world 100. The game just started so they have a wall of say 10 max.. no way a barb could kill all my troops. Please fix this.. it ruines a lot as I needed my troops to farm and grow fast!

I reckon I get compensated for the fact that I can't farm next days until it is fixed.

Wow.. this sucks big time.

If the barb city isn't at average size than other barbs, always SCOUT it before to attack it...

As said before, some jokers begin to recruit large amount of infantry before they abandon the world, letting some small barb cities with thousands of soldiers into...

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:52 am

Nikhil21 wrote:It could have been a player who build up troops and barbed so you ran into his troops. If it was a barb from the start then the wall shouldn't be high, they have been cases of barbs building up troops on their own though. Contact the support team if you haven't done so aldready.

I never saw barbs building troops from they own, but if you quit a world with recuiting queue on, your city continues to rectuit soldiers till the inital end time, but show barb as you abandoned...

Return to “Bugs”