I can't forward attacks report!!

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
MacGuiness
Lancer

I can't forward attacks report!!

Postby MacGuiness » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:29 am

Hi guys,

I have this issue since i'd started this game. After attack whatever city, barb or not, i can't forward the attack report to my guilde members, even if i send an instant spy, occurs the same. Why i can't forward this reports?

Thanks

colorfullegume
Lancer

Postby colorfullegume » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 pm

I cannot forward attack reports in w100 since today. I'm sure this has worked before but I can't remember when last I tried so not sure if its related to the outage or not.
Colorfullegume

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:35 pm

colorfullegume wrote:I cannot forward attack reports in w100 since today. I'm sure this has worked before but I can't remember when last I tried so not sure if its related to the outage or not.

The forwarding of reports is something we are looking into and hope to have working in a future update. This feature wasn't working fully before the outage happened.

colorfullegume
Lancer

Postby colorfullegume » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Thanks for the reply Orlor. It's much appreciated! Means I can focus on the game without repeatedly trying to forward and thinking I'm doing something wrong. :-)
Colorfullegume

Dexter34
Lancer

Postby Dexter34 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:55 am

Valor is now on world 103 and fw reports are still not working. Hasn’t worked for me, since world 70 and every time I complain, you say “make sure you have the newest update and we hope the next update will fix it.” It worked fine world 20 to world 70, when will this get fixed?

Return to “Bugs”