Sick and tired of Valor

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Sick and tired of Valor

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 am

Seriously now, it is becoming sickening lately with all the crashes, unable to retrieve from server, endless loading between cities, continuous errors Data cash unset... This not fun anymore..
A game should be fun not nerve wrecking..
This is my last World on Valor

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Have you tried sending in a support ticket? Do you have the most recent version?

Your experience is not typical, but that doesn't mean I don't care about fixing the issue.

Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:48 am

I Sent multiple support ticket and the support was really good, but issues were different.
Those above issues have been ongoing for over 2 months now so I was thinking they are working on improving server connection etc... And he I do have the latest version

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 am

Harley, can't speak of the server issues, but with loading times have you closed all apps that you aren't using a well as checking your available memory? I have had similar problems and my device was the culprit! Atleast you are waiting for a good game and not something worthless! We have played together in old worlds and I would hate to see you abandon a game that I know you like! Stay the course man. They are updating and trying to make everything smoother! Pos issues in the bugs thread in forums as well

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 am

PWN, it might not be typical but it happens often. i receive many error msgs like data cash; loading time when i move to another city is really frustrating. Same for almost every action i do: sending troops, recruiting, building scholars,...
Nope, i don't have most recent version of valor. i saw recruiting in new version, i saw mails and reports management in previous one: i don't like them and i will not update until you change them
Krum, i always close all other apps and no pb with memory

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

i just click the x or okay and deal with it... it's a free game that challenges my strategizing..it's not crashing your device...

on a side note - it would be nice to get an 'are you sure?' message if you are sending an attack to a city controlled by a guild tag marked ally in diplo setts. 👍

Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Thanks Krumbz! Yes I tried closing all running apps, still doesn't help.
I am using iPhone so I wonder do I clear game cache from.
The game was down for another few hours today too.
Yesterday I had 15 attacks incoming (displaying on closed portal) but when I open the portal I only see 10 incoming. Had to waste 20min closing and restarting the app until I was able to find the other 5.
The map also takes forever to update... All these are on daily basis.

Oneharleyrocker
Knight

Postby Oneharleyrocker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Every time we think it can't get worse we are proven wrong!!
Seriously you are causing me and 4 of my members to lose a war we had a launch time to retaliate 1800Vtime and 3 of the members cannot even open the god damn game and get a black screen!
For god sake now. you going to give each of us 50 gold thinking that's a compensation.
Sickening.. Sorry if I sound rude but this is true BS. I am simply ****ed off

Xanion
Lancer

Postby Xanion » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 pm

I must admit the game is still very buggy. I play it on Ipad1 and it crashes about every 5 minutes.

RockCrusher
Lancer

Postby RockCrusher » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Xanion wrote:I must admit the game is still very buggy. I play it on Ipad1 and it crashes about every 5 minutes.
Same on my IPad 1. :(

Return to “Bugs”