Don't you take pride in your work???

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Persesus
Lancer

Don't you take pride in your work???

Postby Persesus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Click mail on the new toolbar and the arrow up appears under leader board, click leader board and it appears under mail. Such a basic lack of testing bug!

Forums in Valor app now gives an error "an error occurred while loading this webpage." If you click a forum link, then click it again before its loaded. The same if you go back, back too quickly.

Volume control still doesn't work on iPad2. It's always full volume unless I mute the whole ipad.

Nap status cities are appearing in brown!!

New toolbar prevents the new swipe to other city. New feature, was it untested??

Settings say, graphical city "0" (off) to turn graphical city on. Again amazed at the rubbish! testing.

Graphical recruitment is backwards too!! "0" (off) to turn it on.

Market search, Transport hours "+" doesn't increment the hours.

Still no results past 1hr 30, why allow us a 24hr search? Is it internally capped? Or is there no-one in the game more than 1hr 30 away trading anything? I doubt it.

Set previous swipe to "1" (on) and hold and drag the old toolbar to the right and you get a blank screen that flickers with the list of cities as you release. A quick swipe works. A slow swipe / drag doesn't. A swipe to the left switches city, I like this 'best of both world' just be nice if it worked with the new toolbar.

Send resources from city a to city b, then switch to city b. it doesn't show incoming, even after the refresh button.

Using the old toolbar and previous swipe. Open mail, then swipe to change city, close mail.
Everything changes around the city, resources, name etc. but the city is the wrong city.

Warehouse doesn't take effect until you.ve acknowledge the completion update. For instance, say warehouse holds 5k wood, you upgrade the warehouse go do something else until its built. When you come back the resources is capped at 5k until the screen updates. Means you've missed all the resources in between the warehouse completion and screen update.

... I'll add as I find more.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm

There's a reason its called Beta mode, and I'm sure they appreciate you testing it. Set beta mode to off and force close the app if you want to return to how it was before.

Persesus
Lancer

Postby Persesus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Half of these were there BEFORE beta mode!

How do you turn beta mode to off?

And if you made an up arrow on the mail screen and you made a mail icon to go above it, surly you'd check it was actually above the arrow?? How do some people get by in life with crossing the road I shall never know!

Persesus
Lancer

Postby Persesus » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 am

Conquered a city in the region below me and ... The market is different!! Although I'm only around 15 buildings away its a new market.

I cannot see my own trades, so I guess the market doesn't work across regions? Sucks as my main is only 3 squares away from the border.

Return to “Bugs”