Lancer glitch

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
lenfuma
Lancer

Lancer glitch

Postby lenfuma » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 am

Hi Playmesh,

Good day!

I'd like to report a lancer glitch on world 107.

I lost couple of troops in a barb city that has a lot of lancers on it despite of low farm level.

If possible i'd like to get my troops back.

the city that i'm referring is 379,255

please kindly check the city and report

Thank you!

lenfuma

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 pm

lenfuma wrote:Hi Playmesh,

Good day!

I'd like to report a lancer glitch on world 107.

I lost couple of troops in a barb city that has a lot of lancers on it despite of low farm level.

If possible i'd like to get my troops back.

the city that i'm referring is 379,255

please kindly check the city and report

Thank you!

lenfuma

This is a bug we are working towards getting fixed.

Please contact the support team about this issue.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 am

I sent infos to helpdesk about last city i found having this bug. I don't care about my lost troops, i don't care about compensation. i just want this bug fixed.
But i have 2 more requests about other issues waiting to be assigned, first sent on 12/03
hmmm... not easy to use our infos to fixing bugs if you do not read requests...

Shekina

Postby Shekina » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 am

They read all reports KMT. However, they are extremely backed up with support requests as this bug is affecting a lot of people. You can help be a part of the solution by scouting cities and letting others know which ones are affected by the glitch so they can avoid them. Also, they cannot fix individual cities, due to the nature of the bug, so it won't do anything to send them a ticket trying to get them to reduce the number of troops of that city.

PlayMesh has proven that they care about this community and they listen to what we suggest/want.

Shekina

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:16 pm

shekina, i saw your old post and now this one. why are you always defending playmesh?
i replyed to orlor because he wrote to send ticket about it.
i play valor since june of 2011. i am a guild leader and an alliance leader. i know how to play and how to help my guildies and allies, so please do not give me advices like i was a noob. atm i am playing with more than 200 cities in a world and 560 in another.
and it's really frustrating.
i am asking for improvements on old old old issues for months but i see none fixed.

Shekina

Postby Shekina » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:13 am

I did not mean any disrespect KMT. It was not my intention to insult you in any way.

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Wonder if it would be possible to have a generic support ticket to add cities that have this troop buildup. Something that would add these cities to an existing support ticket just for this issue. I have been browsing the forums and have seen this reported in dozens of separate threads rather than being put into one and it just makes tons of threads about the same issue. Imagine the support tickets are clogged up the same way.

Return to “Bugs”