Bugs Bugs Bugs, Refund!

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Godsnemesis
Lancer

Bugs Bugs Bugs, Refund!

Postby Godsnemesis » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 pm

i got 5 scholarships and i still cannot educate more than one scholar, I've been trying to capture the same barb city for 3 days because of this. I tried reporting the issue but the support email comes back as invalid! The game has been fun but its full of bugs. The support team knows this but doesnt seem to care. A big waste of money on my part, i would like a refund please.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:45 pm

With a total of 5 scholarships you have a scholar limit of 2.

I show you currently have 1 existing scholar and 1 conquered city so that would be your limit of 2.

In order to educate more scholars you need to purchase more scholarships.

Which support email are you using?

The support team can be reached from a couple different ways. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Godsnemesis
Lancer

Postby Godsnemesis » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

As of now I have 5 scholarships, and I have 2 cities, and it still says that I need more scholarships. I followed the instructions in your signature when I tried to send the email.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Correct, you need to purchase more scholarships. Both existing scholars and conquered cities count towards your scholar limit which you have already hit. Any time you hit that scholar limit you need to purchase more scholarships.

Godsnemesis
Lancer

Postby Godsnemesis » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 am

Alright thanks, guess I misunderstood the scholar tutorial.

stretchjmr
Lancer

Postby stretchjmr » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 pm

When I try to send sentries, the screen bounces back up, hence not allowing me to send. Also many times I'll be city hall or mail/report area, when I try to click on my city name key in upper left, the game crashes.

Return to “Bugs”