I only receive reports after I go to that particular city.

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Sakarii
Lancer

I only receive reports after I go to that particular city.

Postby Sakarii » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm

This has been happening for about a month or two now; I've reinstalled the game a few times, but it doesn't fix itself.

Essentially, after I send off an attack, defend from an attack, or complete a trade, I do not receive any reports upon logging in. They only appear after I cycle through my cities until I reach the one that the report pertains to. It becomes rather tedious to go through all of my cities when I can't remember which ones I used to attack which, etc. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks so much!

Bozbarian
Lancer

Postby Bozbarian » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 am

I have heard they are working to fix this problem now. It is a pain to have to cycle through cities for reports. The biggest problem I've had is to see exactly where you are being attacked. When you see incoming attacks but the city selection screen doesn't show until you find them in rally point it can be frustrating. I feel this is one of the biggest problems with the game.
Let's kill something

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:54 pm

This bug has been happening to me.. It is a pain in the censored area, When you are trying to coordinate clears and influence and loyalty take downs,, Having to cycle costed me a lot of troops and resourses...

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 am

I agree this is a major issue and should be fast tracked with a fix asap

Return to “Bugs”