World rankings updates

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 am

Still having issues.

Sending scouts and clicking on every city everyday is not a viable solution

One of my guild mates is a lion of valor and has done everything to bring w181 to an end. Taking with other lions and also emailing support. There is no one over 1200 points.

We all hope shotly after 08:00vt we will be crowned victorious but nothing seems to happen.

We are very reluctant to even play a new world when victory conditions are met but not followed upon.

Started playing a similar type game because quark cant seem to get there priorities straight on fixing known issues

We are fed up with it. Were most likely going to move on and spend our money on something else

Ps.
the 1200 city point victory conditions are a joke.

There is no way anyone can do anything harmful with a city that small. Just becomes very anoying and frusterating and not at all fun.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:39 am

Did you use Balistas to knock some cities under 1200 points? If so you would need to send another attack at those, have it land so the points on those cities update to their under 1200 point status.

I agree that the world end conditions still aren't exactly how we want them. There will be some further tweaks done regarding the ending of worlds.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Orlor wrote:Did you use Balistas to knock some cities under 1200 points? If so you would need to send another attack at those, have it land so the points on those cities update to their under 1200 point status.

I agree that the world end conditions still aren't exactly how we want them. There will be some further tweaks done regarding the ending of worlds.

Yes orlor we've been balisting cities everday over and over. We are even capping cities well below 1200 in city points just to be sure.

Too frusterating as this is taking longer than anticipated.

Not sure what else we can do since the rating system still shows every player with at least one city or more from what they had before we capped them

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 am

Pauld2468 wrote:Still having issues.

Sending scouts and clicking on every city everyday is not a viable solution

One of my guild mates is a lion of valor and has done everything to bring w181 to an end. Taking with other lions and also emailing support. There is no one over 1200 points.

We all hope shotly after 08:00vt we will be crowned victorious but nothing seems to happen.

We are very reluctant to even play a new world when victory conditions are met but not followed upon.

Started playing a similar type game because quark cant seem to get there priorities straight on fixing known issues

We are fed up with it. Were most likely going to move on and spend our money on something else

Ps.
the 1200 city point victory conditions are a joke.

There is no way anyone can do anything harmful with a city that small. Just becomes very anoying and frusterating and not at all fun.

I agree with you, but in w126 we had EVERY DAY multiple respawns, and these players SimCity-ed a little bit, several up to 1200xp... We just had the chance, after nearly 1 month doing this (we hadn't the 1200 rule) to cap the last city before 08:00vt and no new respawn to arrive...

So only thing to do, I'm sad to say it, is to look at the map for these cities; and several are hidden to numbers of mates X-C

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Im proud to announce our guild has finally been awarded victorious of w181. Everyone in the guild is really relieved but all agree it should of happrned alot sooner.

Hopefully quark is really working hard to bring these types of worlds to an end quicker and with better and more viable win conditions in the near future.

Return to “Bugs”