Building upgrading bug

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Speedchain
Lancer

Building upgrading bug

Postby Speedchain » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 am

Something weird happened yesterday in World A23. I was checking my city before going of to bed just after my iron mine upgrade finished, but when I entered my city I noticed that my city hall changed. So I took a closer look and saw that my city hall was lvl 21, but I never upgraded it past lvl 20 and my Iron mine which should have gone from 25 to 26 was still lvl 25.
I had just checked my building queue a few minutes before it finished the upgrade and it said that it was upgrading the iron mine, it had also taken the amount of time needed to upgrade the iron mine about 5 hours and not the time needed to upgrade the city hall about 2 hours. I'm also fairly certain that the resources that were used was the amount needed for the iron mine upgrade and not for the city hall upgrade, so that was pretty weird and annoying.

Nikhil21
Knight

Postby Nikhil21 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Hmm that has happened with me before, contact the support team, they should be able to help you out.

kisk
Lancer

Postby kisk » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:46 pm

I also noticed strange things in A23... the warehouse was not reporting correct fill time at all -- was off by ~6hrs. Tried to clear cache but still remained.

Not to hijack your thread, just adding the weirdness I've seen in A23.

Return to “Bugs”