A23, broken cities, broken hearts.

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Chaser019
Lancer

A23, broken cities, broken hearts.

Postby Chaser019 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:45 pm

I have submitted a ticket but figured I'd post here to see if it's isolated to this world.

I have at least 3 members, and 2 allies suffering the same problems.

Recently one of my members got the message "Valor is currently updating" while trying to log in, unfortunately unlike every other time this message persisted for over 3 days. After that, people in my alliance started picking up their first cities, most are fine, but some; such as myself, have had our main city stop working at all.

Attempting to switch to the city via portal, quick arrows, and map all produce the "Valor is currently updating" error. This effectively eliminates your city, I would assume those who have one city and had this happen are just unable to log in, I am able to use my second city normally.

This seems to be spreading.

As a bonus, I had one of my sister guilds send scouts at me, I received the incoming attack icon on my portal. When the attack landed, it literally just disappeared. I still have an incoming attack symbol, and my guildmate shows an outgoing attack landing in 00:00:00. It never lands.

It's almost like these cities have ceased to exist in all but name.

Again, I know of at least 5 people this has happened to over the weekend, no one has received answers to tickets.

Solutions Tried: Uninstalling valor, clearing cache, restarting phones/devices. I even went as far as to transfer my account from my phone to my wives phone. Same error, no change. It's isolated to account or city itself.

Device: Droid X2

New Device: Droid Razr M

Friend: Kindle Fire

As we can see, the error doesn't seem to be stemming from one particular device or particular Operating System.

Please help, its hard to crown a guild in the middle of a war when you can't play and 3/6 crowns cant even log in.

Side Note: My other worlds, while inactive, seem to be unaffected.

Return to “Bugs”