A1 guild points and map

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Carinthia
Knight

A1 guild points and map

Postby Carinthia » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 am

It is becoming a huge problem that guild tags don't show for people without lots of digging. This version we are using is worse than on the mixed worlds. As a crown, we can't change our guild names to show alliances, map lag is days behind, you end up attacking players that are in large or sister guilds since you have no good way to check it out. Are we to send mail to players that we are checking for guild before we farm them, lol? Come on play mesh, get this world straightened out. It is so disheartening to be in a game that just doesn't work the way it should. Id like to know when an update for Android is planned??

falcon2
Lancer

Postby falcon2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Carinthia wrote:It is becoming a huge problem that guild tags don't show for people without lots of digging. This version we are using is worse than on the mixed worlds. As a crown, we can't change our guild names to show alliances, map lag is days behind, you end up attacking players that are in large or sister guilds since you have no good way to check it out. Are we to send mail to players that we are checking for guild before we farm them, lol? Come on play mesh, get this world straightened out. It is so disheartening to be in a game that just doesn't work the way it should. Id like to know when an update for Android is planned??

Yea this makes the game unplayable. Why does the android version suck so bad? Does playmesh even have a QA department? Its ridiculous. I wouldnt pay any money if I have to deal with all these bugs, server issues, lag on a regular basis.

Mitch1087
Lancer

Postby Mitch1087 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah i played on iPhone it was awesome now nothing refreshes you need to update that so you just drag down to refresh and fix the points and map how can we even come up with strategys to fight when everyone looks like they have real low points

Return to “Android”