Android worlds and Portal usage

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
cjclags
Knight

Android worlds and Portal usage

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:48 pm

When using the portal to change OUT OF A1 or A2, three worlds (w101, w102, w103) are available regardless of which I exit from. Conversely, when I'm changing OUT OF one of those 3, the two android worlds (a1, a2) are, you guessed it, still unavailable.

In short, it is impossible to play on ALAERA or BLAIZE unless Valor is restarted through a force quit.

I'm assuming this issue is affects every Android user but haven't seen anyone post about it so perhaps my assumption is incorrect...

Anyhow responses from MOD's are appreciated..

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:49 pm

cjclags wrote:When using the portal to change OUT OF A1 or A2, three worlds (w101, w102, w103) are available regardless of which I exit from. Conversely, when I'm changing OUT OF one of those 3, the two android worlds (a1, a2) are, you guessed it, still unavailable.

In short, it is impossible to play on ALAERA or BLAIZE unless Valor is restarted through a force quit.

I'm assuming this issue is affects every Android user but haven't seen anyone post about it so perhaps my assumption is incorrect...

Anyhow responses from MOD's are appreciated..

This is an issue we are looking into and hopefully have found a solution for. Once the worlds are stable from the outage it is one of the first things that will be looked into for resolving.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Cheers!
Thats all i wanted to say, this sentence is strictly to meet character requirement.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm

But now we are getting the Amazon web Services disruption error trying to get into android worlds. I can still get into 100 but get that when I try to go to A2

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:41 pm

lordrickard7 wrote:But now we are getting the Amazon web Services disruption error trying to get into android worlds. I can still get into 100 but get that when I try to go to A2

I noticed as well..probably going to be a quicker fix than the previous. Orlor stated that the gold/extensions rewards were pending on completed server issues. Id give it a week before you expect the game to be perfectly stable.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 pm

They just added A3, perhaps this has something to do with the issue. And it has the same portal problems as 1 and 2. lmfao

Creation
Lancer

Wth?!?!

Postby Creation » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Really? You guys just fixed it! We haven't even played a full day since we got back online. This is so frustrating. Do you guys know when you might fix it, like should I stay up or wait until tomorrow?

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeah its frustrating when you are tryingto coordinate with people only to be interupted mid conversation. I know this is likely an amazon server issue, but... maybe you guys should invest in your own servers? That way we only have to comain to one company :p

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Sorry for the spellig errors, lol. My bad.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Orlor wrote:This is an issue we are looking into and hopefully have found a solution for. Once the worlds are stable from the outage it is one of the first things that will be looked into for resolving.

I noticed this fixed yesterday and forgot to post. Anyhow, massive props to whoever made it possible to switch between each world through the portal.

I think in the week or so I've been playing this game, with now 6 worlds, I must've force quit Valor at least 4-500 times. Those days are finally just a bad memory ;)

Return to “Android”