Android update?

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Jesusslave
Lancer

Android update?

Postby Jesusslave » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:29 am

How long will android have to suffer not having the features ios users have? It's been way too long since the last update, Devs should focus on some updates for a while to make game play more enjoyable for all users.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:25 am

Sorry, nothing to post, error... X-C

colorfullegume
Lancer

Postby colorfullegume » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:38 am

iOS got an new features such as zoomable maps, request to enter guild, map bookmarks and other things that make gameplay much easier more than a year ago!!. Android is still stuck! What will it take to get Android to the same level? Do we need to spend more gold, be more active on the forums, or what? Is Android just an insignificant operating system?

If there's no intention to upgrade it, please just say so. Then I can delete Valor and move on. Waiting here like an idiot is getting frustrating and putting me off Quarkgames when I actually know that they've produced a great game for iOS. All I'm asking for is honesty guys! It's it too much to ask for?

Jesusslave
Lancer

Postby Jesusslave » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:48 am

So when will the updates for Android happen? A response from a dev would be much appreciated.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:36 am

The features we are working on are mostly both for iOS and Android versions of Valor. When those features are closer to being released then more information will be available regarding them.

We are currently focused on making features available to all Valor players, not to a specific OS.

Graver13
Lancer

Postby Graver13 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:09 am

Will there be an update soon to make it so I can view the medals I have earned and change it. As of now I am unable to view / change them.

Lord Kauneonga
Knight

Android interface really sucks

Postby Lord Kauneonga » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:58 am

I really like this game and was playing it on my iPad. What an awesome experience especially after the update that allowed for sizable maps, etc.

But, the interface for Android rteally sucks. It crashes on me 20 times each day. Trying to navigate through cities is impossible once you get more than one page of cities on the portal. scrolling through cities quickly to get to the one you wnat causes a crash almost always.

I won't spend a penny more on this game until the experience on the ANdroid is worth it.

Lord Kauneonga
Knight

Postby Lord Kauneonga » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:59 am

I can keep goping on things that are wrong with the Andoid version. Has any one over 35 tried to read the numbers on the top if they are in red?

terry1234
Lancer

Postby terry1234 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:41 am

Can iny one help Me out I've played for awol now on Android I would like to know if there is a way for Android players to be abol to see the medals or titles that they have got ?

Vherokior
Lancer

Postby Vherokior » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 pm

you should make android world so its fair for android players

Return to “Android”