Does anyone at Quark care?

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Aethlstan
Guardian

Does anyone at Quark care?

Postby Aethlstan » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Its obvious that they dont. their attitude has impressed upon me, and now I care so little Im surprised Im even bothering to post this.

Fix your stuff Quark. its your only hope of bringing back your old crowd. And not scaring away the new one youre trying to create.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:11 pm

We take all feedback on the forums into consideration when bug fixing/planning on new features.

What bugs/issues in particular are you referring to?

rrbailey89
Lancer

Postby rrbailey89 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Orlor wrote:We take all feedback on the forums into consideration when bug fixing/planning on new features.

What bugs/issues in particular are you referring to?

I am almost positive that he/she is referring to the Vast lack of updated material that we on Android have compared to those on its devices. Along with the Lack of reasons. Time line. Etc.

Angelsdie2
Lancer

android vs iphone

Postby Angelsdie2 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 pm

why cant android phones play like iphone??

cattiebrie
Knight

Postby cattiebrie » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 am

I'm an android user and have played many of the new worlds. I can generally deal with being behind in many of the differences we have. But I would really like to see my medals and other players medals. Also if I play a time limit world I would love to be able to see how much time I have left to play on that world. Of all the fixes this would be the most important to me.

MuffinSlayer
Lancer

Postby MuffinSlayer » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Where to begin... The more I play this game the more in becomes apparent that being on an android is a huge handicap. So I'm going to begin to make a list.
1) The inability to scroll through more than 10-20 cities without the game completely crashing and having to reboot.
2) Major issues during large guild ops that require me to have a shortcut that leads into valor settings so that I can "Force Stop" the game during a crash (During a normal op I am required to "Force Stop" the game every 10-15 min at the very least.
3) Major map issues. I just watched an iOS player and it was like I was watching a completely different game. They can zoom? Wow, incredible. Comparing an iOS map to an android map is similar to comparing a modern map to a map of the world that was made in the year 1500. The information is kinda mostly there, but lets be honest... you cannot navigate nearly as well.
4) Inability to request guild/accept iOS players requesting my guild. This isn't even difficult to program, how has it not been integrated yet?
5) Construction mode. Just found out iOS has that, seems cool. Just another feature that makes it harder on android.
6) Attack notifications. Its awesome that I have to load up a game that is constantly crashing to see if I need to force stop and start calling for support while waiting for someone to send me a guild invite.
7) Seeing a picture that confirms whether the city is a Lord City or a Barbarian City. Another major inconvenience. I have to go and center each city on a map before I know if its Lord or Barbarian.
8) Medals. Purely aesthetic, if other players get them than why shouldn't android.
These are all the major issues that make this game all but unplayable for android. It makes guilds not want to accept players who play on android and is causing profit for you guys to be sent to other games. If I don't see a change to this than I will be removing it from my phone and I will take my money elsewhere.

JStheONE
Lancer

Postby JStheONE » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:20 pm

MuffinSlayer wrote:Where to begin... The more I play this game the more in becomes apparent that being on an android is a huge handicap. So I'm going to begin to make a list.
1) The inability to scroll through more than 10-20 cities without the game completely crashing and having to reboot.
2) Major issues during large guild ops that require me to have a shortcut that leads into valor settings so that I can "Force Stop" the game during a crash (During a normal op I am required to "Force Stop" the game every 10-15 min at the very least.
3) Major map issues. I just watched an iOS player and it was like I was watching a completely different game. They can zoom? Wow, incredible. Comparing an iOS map to an android map is similar to comparing a modern map to a map of the world that was made in the year 1500. The information is kinda mostly there, but lets be honest... you cannot navigate nearly as well.
4) Inability to request guild/accept iOS players requesting my guild. This isn't even difficult to program, how has it not been integrated yet?
5) Construction mode. Just found out iOS has that, seems cool. Just another feature that makes it harder on android.
6) Attack notifications. Its awesome that I have to load up a game that is constantly crashing to see if I need to force stop and start calling for support while waiting for someone to send me a guild invite.
7) Seeing a picture that confirms whether the city is a Lord City or a Barbarian City. Another major inconvenience. I have to go and center each city on a map before I know if its Lord or Barbarian.
8) Medals. Purely aesthetic, if other players get them than why shouldn't android.
These are all the major issues that make this game all but unplayable for android. It makes guilds not want to accept players who play on android and is causing profit for you guys to be sent to other games. If I don't see a change to this than I will be removing it from my phone and I will take my money elsewhere.

I completely agree with everything you have said. The problem is I really don't think they care about updates. I see a lot of downtime, but no improvements at at all for Android.

Think it's time to post against quark as a business. Loved playing the game on ios, but it's horrible now on Android. Time to leave I think

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:36 am

Looks like Quarks philosophy is quick money gain. They did Valor and had dollars thanks to this. So they created Valor on Android. They were rich thank to this little development, so they created Champ. Now I think they are on an island, far away, drinking margeritas and eating bananas, sometimes looking at this site in order us to think they're still at work X-C

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 am

Oh and I think that they sometimes have great massive Battlefield and CallofDuty tournament needing their server's power, seeing the multiple server shutdowns ;-P

SirBlazeALot420
Knight

Postby SirBlazeALot420 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Now that Mac supports windows it should be much easier to fix these problems without having to throw a lot of money at it. I would hope that this new development would have the guys taking another look at these fixes to increase game player numbers.

Return to “Android”