PLEASE stop discriminating against Android

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Catzillla
Lancer

PLEASE stop discriminating against Android

Postby Catzillla » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Yes, I have read your responses that planned updates are "for all users". But, the iOS version is so much better as to put Android users at a major disadvantage in game play. It is especially difficult to be a crown since almost all functions are not available for Android users. The map issues are insanely frustrating, especially the constant crashes when using the map. I much prefer my Android devices and have not seen any other app with such vast differences in usability between the two versions. I have no desire to switch to an Apple device. Why will you not fix the issues?

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:56 am

I was told by developpers that programming for Android is really much more difficult than for iOS, due to the huge amount of different devices having differing specifications. And the SDK given by Apple is much easier too...

But it's part of the answer. Even on iOS, Valor is bugged and glitched since long months, even years. Nothing changed, nearly no new developments was done (oooh, yeah, we had the multiple scholarship buying ability, that needed maybe 14 months to be done). So I think other part of the answer is that Quark isn't highly active on Valor, for the development at least...

chrisowning
Lancer

Postby chrisowning » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Yea they have pretty much abandoned us

Return to “Android”