guild worlds

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
cattiebrie
Knight

guild worlds

Postby cattiebrie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Yup really don't care for gw anymore. Not gonna spend money on a game that I'm at such a disadvantage for. And im not gonna be your handicap player you use to get others to spend their money on any more either. 1-5k worlds I want nothing to do with. I think you guys lost touch with your other loyal members.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 pm

What about legacy worlds?

We know that players have different preferences for world types and we want to have a varied selection.

Blondie454
Lancer

Postby Blondie454 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:55 pm

These android players really need improvements for them!! This entire andriod thread makes me really sad :( .. I have lots of droid players that play alongside me and I would absolutely hate to loose any of them because of the fact it doesn't look like anyone cares! I love my andriod players and think they are absolutely awesome to keep playing with how bad it is for them!

Blondie454
Lancer

Postby Blondie454 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:56 pm

I hope quark can help them before any are lost :(

cattiebrie
Knight

Postby cattiebrie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:06 am

Orlor we're so far behind. It's not that I don't want to be able to play gw. It's that we android players are so disadvantaged in the game. Even if we spent tons of money on the game we could barely compete with ios players. Therefore android players after their first gw are more then likely going to quit spending their money in the game.and that's at the very least. Almost every person I played with in the first android world has now switched to clash of clans. Because they aren't seeing any updates for them. Every world I see more and more of my old friends leaving for this other game and almost every single one of them say they're keeping kakao to stay in touch. But they won't come back unless there's updates.

Return to “Android”