Help using the map

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Insane
Lancer

Help using the map

Postby Insane » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:38 am

I tried googling but couldn't find anything.

I started playing valor on my android phone, everything is as I remember from my Iphone until I click the map.

The map is super zoomed out and the cities look like dots.

I've pinched the screen every which way to try to get it to zoom to a legible level, but it seems to just randomly move somewhere.

So attempted to launch an attack at this zoom level anyway.
I tried touching a city and nothing, after a bunch of attempts I got out my Spen and very carefully touched exactly on a city.
Map just moved a bit, after 5 or 6 tries it finally opened the information and menu for a city that was about 8 squares away.

Please help, trying to get up and going with this game, but this issue is making it completely unplayable.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Sorry to hear you are running into a map issue.

Please contact our support team and they will be able to assist you further.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

mackeycm1982@gmail.com
Lancer

Postby mackeycm1982@gmail.com » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:42 pm

I am having the same issue. The game is also unplayable and I am using a Samsung note 4.

I have never seen or encountered this before. I am forced to us insert all cords when I want to farm or attack. It's takes so long and very inefficient.

deewayn138
Lancer

Postby deewayn138 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:33 pm

I have the same problem and I see that's it's been almost a year sense your last response I used to really like this game but I now have a galaxy s6 active and I can't use the map are you going to fix this anytime soon or should I just finished dinner another game?

deewayn138
Lancer

Postby deewayn138 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:41 pm

I just got a galaxy s6 active and I too have the same problem it worked on my s5 but the map was still tiny now it doesn't work at all I used to love this game but I see that it's been almost a year sense your last reply so should I find a new game or are you fixing the problem?

Return to “Android”