need a bit of help

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Caramor
Lancer

need a bit of help

Postby Caramor » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

Okay then, so I just attempted to install valor on my galaxy s 3 but it says my phone does not have enough memory? I do not understand this problem since I have only used 3 gigs out of 11. Someone please help :P thanks

ccrunnerboy
Lancer

Postby ccrunnerboy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 am

Noob. That is your problem.

ccrunnerboy
Lancer

Postby ccrunnerboy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:16 am

Ultra noob. Biggest noob on here by far. I wonder how long this post will last before some idiot mod deletes it. Lmfao!!!!!!

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 am

Sorry caramor, just like ccrunnerboy I have no idea either how to go abt it. Hope you figure it out.

Ccrunnerboy1
Lancer

Postby Ccrunnerboy1 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 am

I'm back.... You guys really need some form of IP history or activation email. I can do this all day. Your answer to any objection is to censor the poster and a lifetime ban??? I will obey the forum rules and refrain from making any obscene or vulgar comments but something tells me I will still get a ban simply because you guys do not like what I am posting. Lol

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 am

Ccrunnerboy1 wrote:I'm back.... You guys really need some form of IP history or activation email. I can do this all day. Your answer to any objection is to censor the poster and a lifetime ban??? I will obey the forum rules and refrain from making any obscene or vulgar comments but something tells me I will still get a ban simply because you guys do not like what I am posting. Lol

Thats all I ask. Your other account was banned for mass profanity. There are plenty said on these forums that I disagree with. As long as you can explain why you don't like something without it being inappropriate it will stay.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:14 am

Caramor wrote:Okay then, so I just attempted to install valor on my galaxy s 3 but it says my phone does not have enough memory? I do not understand this problem since I have only used 3 gigs out of 11. Someone please help :P thanks

Unfortunately I don't know why it is telling you that. Be sure to contact our support team in order to let them know.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Return to “Android”