Android to Android transfers now available!

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Orlor

Android to Android transfers now available!

Postby Orlor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:33 am

If you hadn't noticed in the settings menu yet the ability to transfer an Android account to a different device is now available.

In order to do so please contact the support team at playmesh.zendesk.com .

When you do make sure to have the login name that you want to transfer and whatever login name is on the device you want to transfer to. The 2nd one being a temporary login that will be deleted when your correct account is transferred.

jond
Lancer

Postby jond » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

What about a transfer from an iPhone to an Android? I damaged my iPhone and now have an android device and I've been waiting a week to hear a peep out of support. Meanwhile, my cities are exposed and my guild is down a player.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:49 pm

jond wrote:What about a transfer from an iPhone to an Android? I damaged my iPhone and now have an android device and I've been waiting a week to hear a peep out of support. Meanwhile, my cities are exposed and my guild is down a player.

Please private message me the support ticket number and I will have support look into it for you.

SirKrulcik
Lancer

Postby SirKrulcik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Would you guys suggest transferring from an ipod to the Droid? I have an account on both and the Droid one just isn't up to date, and I don't know how it'll affect my other worlds. It'd be nice to get on 100 whenever, but not if the guilds are all messed up.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 pm

SirKrulcik wrote:Would you guys suggest transferring from an ipod to the Droid? I have an account on both and the Droid one just isn't up to date, and I don't know how it'll affect my other worlds. It'd be nice to get on 100 whenever, but not if the guilds are all messed up.

That is correct that Android and iOS versions have their differences. There is actually a thread in this sub forum that has a list of what those differences are.

Chris959
Lancer

Postby Chris959 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 am

I sent my message to support like 2 weeks back and haven't got any reply since. How should I transfer my account from iphone4s to my galaxy note2?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Chris959 wrote:I sent my message to support like 2 weeks back and haven't got any reply since. How should I transfer my account from iphone4s to my galaxy note2?

A reply should of been sent if it was that ago. Please check your trash and spam folders. You can also log into playmesh.zendesk.com to see the status of your ticket.

Chris959
Lancer

Postby Chris959 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Orlor wrote:A reply should of been sent if it was that ago. Please check your trash and spam folders. You can also log into playmesh.zendesk.com to see the status of your ticket.

Thank you Orlor. I requested again and ticket number is #33681. Hope you can assist me for a smooth transition. Currently still playing on wifi awaiting the transfer to take place. Hard to manage lots of cities with a smaller screen.

Ghoulfist
Lancer

just got android

Postby Ghoulfist » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 am

From I phone how can I transfer my stuff over?

KingGladiator
Lancer

Postby KingGladiator » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi, i am a new player and i had an android device. i got an iphone today and transfered my account to it. now i would like to transfer it back to another android device. i did not know you can only transfer once a month. please tell my how i can do so. i would love to continue playing this game. please tell me how i can do it or if possible one of the staff to reset my last transfer.

Return to “Android”