Android to Android transfers now available!

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

KingGladiator wrote:Hi, i am a new player and i had an android device. i got an iphone today and transfered my account to it. now i would like to transfer it back to another android device. i did not know you can only transfer once a month. please tell my how i can do so. i would love to continue playing this game. please tell me how i can do it or if possible one of the staff to reset my last transfer.

In order to transfer to an Android device you would need to contact the support team.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Vordhr
Lancer

Postby Vordhr » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm

I've had a ticket open for account transfer for over a week. I am also not being recognised by the system so that guilds can't invite me.

Collucci
Lancer

Postby Collucci » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Why don't you make it possible to play on, at least, two devices? I'm playing it on my Xperia MT27i, but would be great to play it also on my Nexus 7 when possible.. A good combo, cellphone/tablet..

Harkules
Lancer

Postby Harkules » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 am

It's been over a week since I request account transfer. No news yet. How long does it take?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am

Harkules wrote:It's been over a week since I request account transfer. No news yet. How long does it take?

The support team is working through a large amount of tickets but you should hopefully receive an answer soon.

SiRob
Lancer

Postby SiRob » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm having trouble understanding the Android account transfer. I previously requested to enter w106 when the world was still open but received no reply. I still have an account in the world but it is on a device that runs very poorly.

If I was to try and transfer my ios account onto my android device would that work?

SiRob
Lancer

Postby SiRob » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Also please create a button that Android players can press in settings to allow them to join ios worlds. I have lots of good friends from previous worlds on ios that I want to continue to be able to play with

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Orlor,

Is an android to apple transfer available? I am very tired of all the android problems and am thinking of simply getting an iPad but dont want to lose my account. Hoping for good news!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm

sancheezy wrote:Orlor,

Is an android to apple transfer available? I am very tired of all the android problems and am thinking of simply getting an iPad but dont want to lose my account. Hoping for good news!

Yes, you are able to do an Android to Apple device transfer.

You are able to do that from the new Apple device itself. In the transfer box for it all you would need to do is put the verified email currently on your Android device.

andrreww
Lancer

Postby andrreww » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:37 pm

How long are Android to Android transfers taking? Being a wifi only player is killing my interest in the game after waiting a week to be able to play regularly. ..

Support ticket was sent with original email address and the new temporay one for them to replace....

Return to “Android”