Don't forget android players...

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
angelinathe3rd
Lancer

Don't forget android players...

Postby angelinathe3rd » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 am

Hi Orlor.

I understand you and all playmesh administrators are really busy with w100, but please don't forget android players. You have a forum full with complains about bugs on android version and until now nothing as been done. What was the last time we had an update at play store? The problems remain. Slowing us... We can't take all the best of valor... And it's sad. I know very well iOS version. Please you have all the tools you need to transform android version in a colossus like valor HD. Just don't forget us.... We love valor too.

Thom1
Lancer

Postby Thom1 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 am

I agree totally with this thought, I love the game but not having the tools to play it right is a bummer.

angelinathe3rd
Lancer

Postby angelinathe3rd » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:03 am

I have noticed this morning that some problems have been resolved. Members list its updating giving us the real size of our guilds finally and the map it's working again.

We will need a scroll tool to select cities more easily. It's impossible to check all cities if you have to select one by one. The same with attacks. When you are preparing an attack you loose a lot of time selecting the portal and choosing one by one the city for attack.

Keep the good work ;)

Return to “Android”