Annoying Crash

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Titanfan0889
Lancer

Annoying Crash

Postby Titanfan0889 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Whenever i play Valor and click map or click the button to go to the Forums it always says "Valor has crashed! Creating a bug report to send to the developer to help fix the issue!". Anyone else have this issue?

Its annoying because not being able to go to the map restricts me from being able to see whats around me and attacking other villages.

I uninstalled Valor and redownloaded it and the problem keeps occuring. Its been doing this for the past 3 days or so.

AtiAti
Lancer

Postby AtiAti » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:05 pm

I am getting a check your internet connection issue. I have double checked and everything seems to be working fine over my internet connection (ran several speed tests, surfed the web, and watched netflix), except this game. I unistalled and reinstalled the app still with the same error. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue and how to fix.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:07 pm

AtiAti wrote:I am getting a check your internet connection issue. I have double checked and everything seems to be working fine over my internet connection (ran several speed tests, surfed the web, and watched netflix), except this game. I unistalled and reinstalled the app still with the same error. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue and how to fix.

Please see http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?6093-Valor-is-currently-down-due-to-Amazon-Web-Services-Issue/page4

AtiAti
Lancer

Postby AtiAti » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Thanks for the info, and quick response.

Titanfan0889
Lancer

Postby Titanfan0889 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Anything for me?

I joined a guild and even accessing the Forums for the guild brings up the same message.

Valor is a fun game and i love playing it but without help im going to have to quit the game. Your absolutely unable to do anything and just asking to be invaded when you cant:
1) Access guild forums to help defend from attacks, try to get help, etc
2) Unable to view the map. Allowing you to know NOTHING about your surroundings (Strong villages and etc) and you cant attack cities for additional resources and the chance to obtain more cities.
3) Unable to view the forums unless your on a computer.

Can anyone help me with what i can do to help fix the issue or even LMK what the issue is? Like i said ive uninstalled the app and reinstalled and nothing. Ive turned reset my phone and nothing.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Titanfan0889 wrote:Anything for me?

I joined a guild and even accessing the Forums for the guild brings up the same message.

Valor is a fun game and i love playing it but without help im going to have to quit the game. Your absolutely unable to do anything and just asking to be invaded when you cant:
1) Access guild forums to help defend from attacks, try to get help, etc
2) Unable to view the map. Allowing you to know NOTHING about your surroundings (Strong villages and etc) and you cant attack cities for additional resources and the chance to obtain more cities.
3) Unable to view the forums unless your on a computer.

Can anyone help me with what i can do to help fix the issue or even LMK what the issue is? Like i said ive uninstalled the app and reinstalled and nothing. Ive turned reset my phone and nothing.

The guild issue by itself is one the support team will have to resolve for you.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Return to “Android”