When will Valor for Android be at the same level and Valor for Iphone

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
LGChammer
Lancer

When will Valor for Android be at the same level and Valor for Iphone

Postby LGChammer » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:10 pm

I play Valor on my Android phone and one of my freinds plays it on there iphone and when compairing the two there are some big diffrences like in detail and overall game play, I was just wondering when the Android verson of the game was going to be up to par with the on on Apple?

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 am

Not for a very long while. Dont ask me why, but iOS to android ports are highly...annoying to do. Unless Playmesh has a breakthru and figures out a massive amount of features in a short time, iphone will continue to advance and android will try to keep up. Its not like Playmesh is slacking, its just that they have 2 different operating systems and no rosetta stone with which to tell them exactly how to write the coding for android. Im no coding expert and i only have a layman's view, but i think that was a good explaination :)

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm not a programmer but I once was told that programming for iOS was really easyer than for Android because of the hardware differences are much smaller between all different iPhones than between all different smartphones able on having Android.

So less if programming time is shrinked for iOS, you understand that versions will update quicklyer...

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:42 pm

That makes sense, now if the phone companies on a driod platform can cooperate (which I doubt) we will have an almost perfect world. And **** on apple

Blitzkrieg12
Lancer

Postby Blitzkrieg12 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm

IOS is alot easier to write software for as was mentioned above but we will be at the same level soon. I love that Android has a lead that is now vocal in the forums now. This should help Orlor A LOT. I see Android Valor being even bigger and better than the IOS version eventually though since most Androids have much greater capabilities.

Return to “Android”