Android Competitions!

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 pm

So now that checkpoint for A10 is reached, when do the goodies rain down like mana from above?

Kind of like iOs was, typically within a day or so? And only after logging off and back on?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 pm

More info and the places for the 1st check point will be available tomorrow.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Hey there! I was posted as only number 10 in the A10 Final. I was actually number 4 due to capping 2 cities prior to the cutoff time. What gives?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:21 pm

lordrickard7 wrote:Hey there! I was posted as only number 10 in the A10 Final. I was actually number 4 due to capping 2 cities prior to the cutoff time. What gives?

Those were the standings as taken at the specified time of 22:00 VT when the competition ended. Since scores are always in flux, that exact cut off time was necessary to determine winners.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Ok but those cities were capped before 22:00vt. i know that it takes a while for scores to update on Android. It might have been helpful to have the ACTUAL cutoff lol.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Hmm, How are comps doing for andoid? i got one with it installed but not sure if its as good as ios,
Msg Me On Kakao: "Sirboland", and "Sirboland3"
Fast Response, Invite Both Into The Room. Youtube Tutorials Coming Soon.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 am

Orlor, any info about A11 First Checkpoint prizes? I need that wonderful queue extender to keep my cities growing before Final Checkpoint :D

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 am

Greyhigh wrote:Orlor, any info about A11 First Checkpoint prizes? I need that wonderful queue extender to keep my cities growing before Final Checkpoint :D

Coming soon.

Spartacurse
Lancer

Postby Spartacurse » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 am

Though it didnt matter for me, its a bit of a let down that updating of points is lagged. I can imagine that people spending real money on this world are a bit furstrated that while they have the points to make top 5 or 25, the game didn't update properly and they receive no prize.

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 pm

I did it all for the stress ball ;-)

On a more serious note, the points did lag a bit. Although I didn’t need it, I too captured a city within the final hour of the competition, the points didn’t update until about a half hour after the competition was over. I know you have said that the server has the correct points but it can be a bit confusing for people (I am almost certain I was ranked higher for the first checkpoint but that is a moot point).

In either case, thanks for the competition! It was a good change of pace and much appreciated by us Android players.

Looking forward to more Android love in the future.

~Sancheezy

Return to “Android”