glitch at scholars

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
EDS89
Lancer

glitch at scholars

Postby EDS89 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:33 pm

I just took over one city 247.105 with scholar.
Still I don't own it.
Other problem is a lot connection problems with the server.

I'm the owner of 246.107

stretchjmr
Lancer

Postby stretchjmr » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Another issue is I had enough resources to get scholarship and scholar, but after spending resources on scholarship I still cannot purchase a scholar!! I have wasted resources too many times! While I had a scholar out, I bought another scholarship but wasn't allowed to get another scholar!! This needs to be fixed! I have lost cities because of this! I play on a Samsung galaxy express. My world is A19. Please please fix this issue. Now I have to purchase yet another scholarship and then wait till I have more resources, before I can get the scholar. (I have purchased 7 scholarships and only 3 scholars).

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:27 am

Scholars cost more scholarships as you get more scholars.

Your first scholar costa one scholarship.
Your second scholar costs 2 additional scholarships
You need to buy 3 more scholarships to buy your 3d scholar
When you buy your 159th scholar You will need to buy 160 more scholarships to buy your 160th scholar.
When you buy your 999th scholar you will need to buy 1000 scholarships to get your 1000th scholar
And so on and so forth.

Both Captured cities and scholars count as scholars. Your scholar limit tells you how many scholars/captured cities you can have. "Scholarships needed for scholar limit x" tells you the remaining amount of scholarships you need for your next scholar.

I know this is confusing for beginners so im trying to make this abundantly clear the first time.

If you have 3 scholars and 1 captured city, you techically have 4 scholars. Those 4 scholars costed you 10 scholarships. Your 5th scholar will cost you 5 more scholarships. So you will need a total of 15 scholarships to own 5 scholars/captured cities.

I wish i could phrase all of this in one concise sentence that perfectly explains the relationship between scholar and scholarships. I cant. So ill turn to math.

Scholar(x) costs (x) additional scholarships

Scholar(x)=(total scholarships) + (x) scholarships

Either ive made this abundantly clear or i confused you all the more.

Return to “Android”