Diplomacy - ALLY LIST PROBLEMS!

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Troyjayy
Lancer

Diplomacy - ALLY LIST PROBLEMS!

Postby Troyjayy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi,
The diplomacy is messed up.. As I try to look at the allies list, whatever ally I click on... It just redirects to the first ally on the top of the ally list... Please Fix!

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Thats not a problem wih

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Thats not a problem with the diplomacy page, its a problem with guild tags. The guild tags do not work. Since the diplo coding is based on guild tags, the Diplomacy page will not direct you to the right guild. Usually it redirects me to the last guild profile I've seen.

Either way. This problem has existed for far too long and I agree it needs to be fixed

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 am

What platform are you guys using? I am on iPad and have never had that issue that I am aware of.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Willia wrote:What platform are you guys using? I am on iPad and have never had that issue that I am aware of.

Agreed I use Ipod 4th Gen, And these problems havent occured for either regular or HD..

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Sorry didn't realize this was in android thread. :)

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Oh neither.. Well i have a android,, And this problem hasnt happened yet to me,,,

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Well as the OP said, the diplomacy function works, as in, the map has different colors, but guild tags dont. Nobody on android uses guild tags because they dont route you to the correct page.

So, since guild tags dont work, if you try finding a guild profile through your alliance page, that wont work either.

Its inconvenient, but android players have been subsituting coordinates for guild tags when trying to pull up guild info

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:48 pm

BBing a player works better than coords I find.., I reccomend contacting the Help desk and request them to look into it,

https://quarkgames.zendesk.com

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 am

Siboland, no that doesnt work better. You see, the player page doesnt show you their guild. You have to be on one of their city pages. Thats why linking directly to a city page is what we do in android. Faster. Also, if communicating via kakao, all the person has to do is input the coords in their command center or map and they find the player. Otherwise, you have to write the name in a message or on the forums, which takes more time.

As for contacting support, Quarkgames has been repeatedly contacted since september and we know they already know about it.

Return to “Android”