Some problems I've been noticing

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
bobalon2000
Knight

Some problems I've been noticing

Postby bobalon2000 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 pm

I just wanted to post a thread about some problems that I think need to be fixed.

For one i would like to forward reports. It keeps saying that it's not available on my current world.

The next one is posted guild tags or in diplomacy I click on a tag and it keeps going to the first guild tag i ever clicked on, or it goes to thee first one on thee diplomacy list. (don't actually know because I always click on the first one on the diplomacy list and try to work my way down.)

Most of the times when press send or post in the guild forum or in the forum the app restarts or crashes my phone.

Thanks for your time and I hope these things can be fixed
Bob
When the world was made Valor was meant to be, and so was food and bunch of communist wars and political things that I can't even pretend to understand.

bobalon2000
Knight

Postby bobalon2000 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Oh not a big problem, but when I post on the forum it shows the little star over guild and I know I really don't want to go back in to it just so I can clear it so when I actually get a guild post I don't get confused. (that happens very easily)
When the world was made Valor was meant to be, and so was food and bunch of communist wars and political things that I can't even pretend to understand.

stretchjmr
Lancer

Postby stretchjmr » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:14 am

I can't collect my rewards, I made 250 berzerkers at 1 time (had 0) prior. Went to collect my 100, told me I can't, and now sits on the 100 screen (world a20). On a19 I can't collect my lvl 30 quarry rewards.

stretchjmr
Lancer

Postby stretchjmr » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:06 pm

I can't collect my lvl 30 quarry reward, because it simply not there. Just says when I get to lvl 30 quarry collect 6000, but option to collect.

Return to “Android”