Attack Limit Question

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
goose0517
Lancer

Attack Limit Question

Postby goose0517 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 am

I play in A7 and I’m having an issue with the attack limit. We did a test: I sent 40 waves to a city of an inactive player and see if anyone else could send anymore. Nope, not from other guilds, not from non-guild players. We all get a pop-up saying “You’ve reached the limit of simultaneous attacks on that city”. It’s basically chaosed after 40 waves. Only difference is that message doesn’t say “chaos on the battle field”. We thought the attack limit was changed to 120ish, so we reported this to Support and their answer was “You should be able to send more attacks if they are coming from different guilds ”. Are any other Android worlds having same issue? Also, our enemy has been using this “non-chaos” for new caps and they’ve told us that chaosing is a big no-no only in IOS world and ok to use in Android world. Is this true? Please let me know.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Android is on an older version then iOS, and I believe that is why it is not fixed yet. Last I heard, chaos is still considered an exploit tho, so I am surprised that support didn't mind you doing it. Over 40 attacks per city really starts to bog down their servers. BUT, that may not be the case anymore. I'm just stating what I knew and heard last.

Return to “Android”