Vote: TBS or Legacy

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Aethlstan
Guardian

Vote: TBS or Legacy

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 pm

I switched to android right as TBS came out. I had a group of friends that was over 100 strong that played on ios. I was recently invited to a kakao chat discussing which games the group would like to try out. YES, QUARK, this is true. My old group is leaving valor for a different game because of the stupidity that is TBS.

Im still having a good time over here on android because it isnt TBS. People like choices,,amd when you only give them ome gametype to play, theyll choose to leave your game instead of playing something they dont like. If you alternated legacy worlds and TBS worlds you might be able to bring back all the vets that have left the game.

I honestly dont think you'd do that, so, id like to pose a question to all the players:

Would you rather play on legacy worlds (current android worlds except with 60,000 people) or would you like to play TBS, where the most you will ever see in a world is 5,000 people, half of those being inactive players, with gold users having a huge advantage over non spenders.

I vote legacy. Legacy gave you balanced gameplay, gold was not overpowered and you could use it as a supplement, but not as your only strategy. Unlike TBS, if you spent buttloads of gold you could still be taken out by players who spend a little or nothing. The gameplay was more interesting and lasted longer, and your neighbor mr gold spender couldnt cap you a few days after a world began. TBS is a game for no lifers, for those who are unemployed or have jobs where they are allowed to use their phone. In TBS, if you arent constantly on your phone, you lose.

I vote Legacy because I have a life, and I would rather not be glued to my phone every second of every minute. I vote legacy because it was the perfect system. It wasnt too slow and yet it wasnt too fast, gameplay was balanced, and you werent forced to sit still for an hour or more. On TBS, if youre trying to cap a barbarian, you have to have an hours time or more on your hands because of the stupod inffluence system. Capping barbs is no longer something you can do in 15 minutes, even if you have 5 scholars sitting around. Unless you have multiple cities capping barbs is impossible to quickly get done because you have to send repeated clearings instead of scholars.

I say no to TBS, I'm enlisted in the Navy, and TBS is a game I will definitely not be able to play once I am in.

I Vote LEGACY.

What do you want guys? If you are unfamiliar with TBS check out the information Quark has about it on their website, or ask someone who has played it whats different about it.

Or, if you want the short version: TBS is inferior compared to legacy with the biggest downside being forced to check your phone even more frequently than yoy do...., the veterans are leaving the game in droves for other games. That right there,the fact that tons of vets are leavng, should tell you a lot.

Please vote

Barthmeister
Lancer

Legacy!

Postby Barthmeister » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 pm

When I finish up in world 86, I'm done with valor unless they open up more legacy worlds. All the new stuff stinks IMO.
PS been playing since w13.

Barthmeister (iOS)
Newtonian (A)

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Here is the link to the TBS wiki

http://valorgame.com/valorwiki/

Strahd11
Knight

Postby Strahd11 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Aethlstan wrote:I switched to android right as TBS came out. I had a group of friends that was over 100 strong that played on ios. I was recently invited to a kakao chat discussing which games the group would like to try out. YES, QUARK, this is true. My old group is leaving valor for a different game because of the stupidity that is TBS.

Im still having a good time over here on android because it isnt TBS. People like choices,,amd when you only give them ome gametype to play, theyll choose to leave your game instead of playing something they dont like. If you alternated legacy worlds and TBS worlds you might be able to bring back all the vets that have left the game.

I honestly dont think you'd do that, so, id like to pose a question to all the players:

Would you rather play on legacy worlds (current android worlds except with 60,000 people) or would you like to play TBS, where the most you will ever see in a world is 5,000 people, half of those being inactive players, with gold users having a huge advantage over non spenders.

I vote legacy. Legacy gave you balanced gameplay, gold was not overpowered and you could use it as a supplement, but not as your only strategy. Unlike TBS, if you spent buttloads of gold you could still be taken out by players who spend a little or nothing. The gameplay was more interesting and lasted longer, and your neighbor mr gold spender couldnt cap you a few days after a world began. TBS is a game for no lifers, for those who are unemployed or have jobs where they are allowed to use their phone. In TBS, if you arent constantly on your phone, you lose.

I vote Legacy because I have a life, and I would rather not be glued to my phone every second of every minute. I vote legacy because it was the perfect system. It wasnt too slow and yet it wasnt too fast, gameplay was balanced, and you werent forced to sit still for an hour or more. On TBS, if youre trying to cap a barbarian, you have to have an hours time or more on your hands because of the stupod inffluence system. Capping barbs is no longer something you can do in 15 minutes, even if you have 5 scholars sitting around. Unless you have multiple cities capping barbs is impossible to quickly get done because you have to send repeated clearings instead of scholars.

I say no to TBS, I'm enlisted in the Navy, and TBS is a game I will definitely not be able to play once I am in.

I Vote LEGACY.

What do you want guys? If you are unfamiliar with TBS check out the information Quark has about it on their website, or ask someone who has played it whats different about it.

Or, if you want the short version: TBS is inferior compared to legacy with the biggest downside being forced to check your phone even more frequently than yoy do...., the veterans are leaving the game in droves for other games. That right there,the fact that tons of vets are leavng, should tell you a lot.

Please vote

Agreed wholeheartedly
Kakao id: Strahd49
Strength and honor

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Wed May 01, 2013 6:12 pm

So this needs reviewing apparently?

Shamrockshak
Lancer

Postby Shamrockshak » Wed May 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Legacy I'd da bomb