Welcome to the Tutorial Area of Valor

Home to guides/videos that will help you in Valor.
Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 pm

LordEmitheBrave wrote:How many Scouts you must send to gets full report?I send usually 10 because I don't have many.

Well, In Original worlds it depends on yuor scout lvl, But in "Trial Of Sword" where there is only 1 lvl troops from what ive seen,, It depends on the enemy scouts in city.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 pm

jcomia wrote:How do I recruit troops? Do they just come automatically as I upgrade the Barracks, Stables, etc? I've been getting them only through quests.

NO, You need to build barracks to build (Lancers,Sentries,Beserkers) but you can originally build Lancers only untill you build your Forge and then you need the applicable lvl of forge to be able to research the troop then go to barracks after research is done, And build troops..

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 pm

AryaStark wrote:I am so confused, this game seems really complicated but I'm totally addicted, any help will be greatly appreciated
Just ask away, I have been playing this game for over a year, And I should be able to help you, If you need quicker responses just invite these two accounts of mine in Kakaotalk and ill be sure to answer you quickly..

Ipod Kakao ID: Sirboland (Used Normally)
Android Kakao ID: Sirboland3 (Used On Vacation)

If Anyone else needs a quick response on questions feel free to chat on Kakao.

ThorLuthor
Lancer

Postby ThorLuthor » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 am

What do the different city colors mean on the map?

Return to “Tutorial Area”