TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 pm

PwnLaw wrote:*Eats popcorn*

Come on people
Can't you see PwnLaw is just fishing for ideas here 🙊

Plikas
Lancer

Postby Plikas » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Game makes enough dificulties, playing from w25 and forwarding of messages never worked, just verry rarely.
Active barbs would be interesting.
Supporting alliance guilds would be awesome
But i think U will just add some features which U can buy only for gold, like that troop level rising, so people spend more money on game.
Adding more kinds of troops would be an option too, or changing troops in different worlds.
External mines for resources as addition to mines in citys.
Aurora might dance lambada after each victory ;)

CorruptedTrial
Lancer

Postby CorruptedTrial » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Let the Competitions,
BEGIN!

Virulent X
Lancer

Postby Virulent X » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 am

It seems a little gimmicky to concentrate on development of the storyline when the existing version of Valor is so glitchy.
Unfortunately every new 'update' only seems to add new glitches to the ever-growing heap of existing ones. Perhaps Aurora had the nightmare after talking to testers on the QA team.

Jhawk861
Lancer

Postby Jhawk861 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:26 am

Ok so I have two ideas here.
1. The developers (or Vikings) start playing, not right away, but at a designated time. And since they are behind they can build their cities and troops 5x faster than we ever could and aim to DESTROY EVERYTHING!!! Their armies and scholars will do double if not triple damage than they would normally, putting a trial on players. But this "dark shadow" will end, either with a time limit where the devs (Vikings) can't play any more or after try all get conquered!!!

2. (all those who shot down the idea of the barbs attacking maybe a bit shirt sighted, and those saying it would take away from the game...ignorant [I'm sorry that reasoning is just dumb] but all saying the barbs will RANDOMLY attack I will say are wrong also. Remember the barbarians were feared because if their numbers and feriosity of their attack. Think barbarian HORD). I think there will be a time limit to us playing the game where once this time is reached, ALL barb cities will grow their cities and armies insanely fast, instantaneously almost. And during a certain time EVERY SINGLE BARB CITY will launch a MASSIVE attack on ALL players cities AT THE SAME TIME. and during this "trial period" the barbs will HAMMER players with wave after wave of attacks. The scholar thing could be that the barbs will have scholars, 1!! But this one will be able to take your city in one fell swoop (one attack). But he is slower than a normal scholar x2!! There is NO troop defense, only a scholar can defeat this "super scholar" but players will need to "find" or "look to the scholar" (their own, that they have to train during these massive attacks) to save their city. If they cannot train one of their own scholars, when he attacks they lose their city. But if they do have one, both scholars go at it and your wins. In the wake of this carnage their will once again be massive amounts of barb cities and those players still standing will lick their wounds and their "soul" will continue on.

ThorOdinsson
Lancer

I think you're forgeting something here

Postby ThorOdinsson » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 am

Jhawk861 wrote:Ok so I have two ideas here.
1. The developers (or Vikings) start playing, not right away, but at a designated time. And since they are behind they can build their cities and troops 5x faster than we ever could and aim to DESTROY EVERYTHING!!! Their armies and scholars will do double if not triple damage than they would normally, putting a trial on players. But this "dark shadow" will end, either with a time limit where the devs (Vikings) can't play any more or after try all get conquered!!!

2. (all those who shot down the idea of the barbs attacking maybe a bit shirt sighted, and those saying it would take away from the game...ignorant [I'm sorry that reasoning is just dumb] but all saying the barbs will RANDOMLY attack I will say are wrong also. Remember the barbarians were feared because if their numbers and feriosity of their attack. Think barbarian HORD). I think there will be a time limit to us playing the game where once this time is reached, ALL barb cities will grow their cities and armies insanely fast, instantaneously almost. And during a certain time EVERY SINGLE BARB CITY will launch a MASSIVE attack on ALL players cities AT THE SAME TIME. and during this "trial period" the barbs will HAMMER players with wave after wave of attacks. The scholar thing could be that the barbs will have scholars, 1!! But this one will be able to take your city in one fell swoop (one attack). But he is slower than a normal scholar x2!! There is NO troop defense, only a scholar can defeat this "super scholar" but players will need to "find" or "look to the scholar" (their own, that they have to train during these massive attacks) to save their city. If they cannot train one of their own scholars, when he attacks they lose their city. But if they do have one, both scholars go at it and your wins. In the wake of this carnage their will once again be massive amounts of barb cities and those players still standing will lick their wounds and their "soul" will continue on.

If they did that, a lot of people would be very ****ed. Then Playmesh would lose players and money so I don't think they would do that.

Jhawk861
Lancer

Postby Jhawk861 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 am

Let me say that you (playmesh/Valor) have created THE BEST GAME in the app store bar none!!!! BUT....this game has gotten very very glitchy, and that is extremely unfortunate. I love this game! I've been playing since w3 and it's sad to see THE BEST GAME get more and more glitchy every update. I'm playin on two (yes 2) gen 2 iPods and it feels that they are being overlooked in the developing/code writing of each update. It may make more since to (since there is Valor, and Valor HD) make one of those cater to the newer iPhones and other merchandise, and the regular one cater to those playing on the older platforms though bringing the features of the new updates. Bc I mean (and pls let me vent here) one would expect that something would be done about the Force Closing every time one looks in the guild forum or at the map, the Screen Freezing for 2-7 seconds, the "valor is updating" or "cannot connect to server" messages when the page has just been leaded and you see EVERYTHING, the unsent emails, the lost troops/scholars, the un-received reports. Why don't the devs do a beta test of the new update before it is released on DIFFERENT platforms, all iPhone/iPod generations, ipad generations and even android (yes android). And once bugs are found FIX them before there is mass complaints. I mean there are ppl who have used thousands on this game just to have it crash on them every 5 min. Like I bought two iPods SOLEY for valors sake. One lags so much and so often I had to get another (and I have fios so no it wasn't my connection) and the other cannot log on bc of the last update. I think that players would appreciate GAME STABILITY FIRST over the "competitive edge". I know you all are doing your best but I have never said anything about the glitches in almost two years of play, so sry for the long wind. Thanx for listening to my rant and if you all could do something about it soon that would be awesome!!! Anyway KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am

I feel like everyone is just reposting what I said...it's not just me right?

Jhawk861
Lancer

Postby Jhawk861 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:15 am

ThorOdinsson wrote:If they did that, a lot of people would be very ****ed. Then Playmesh would lose players and money so I don't think they would do that.

Well maybe so but if you do remember 1.this game HAS NEVER had an end game. Thus could be it 2. It was promised a few months back that "there will be an end game coming soon". I'm just thinking in terms of and end game since currently there is none

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 am

Sorry mason, i do not agree, but i am just a poor ignorant idiot LOL!

Return to “Lore”