Meet Ahnselm Morrow

Home of all Lore.
Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Alas I spend all my resources on troops to kill players So no scholars, just crackhead lancers Hahahahaha

Talonfire
Lancer

Postby Talonfire » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 am

As the Time of Trials approach, how can I best protect my lands from corruption and enable the lands to be vital and strong?

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:34 am

Talonfire wrote:As the Time of Trials approach, how can I best protect my lands from corruption and enable the lands to be vital and strong?

You, sir, have hit upon a crucial question, one that more lords would do well to consider.

Unfortunately, there is no unified answer. Some would say to strengthen your ties to your guild, for surely many together will stand where one alone must fall. Others do not want to be tangled in allegiances at a time such as this, since the seeds of opulence could be already festering in any one of your allies.

If you heed General Valahand and his faction, you would cleanse your lands by exterminating surrounding barbarian tribes.

But the one thing I request from you, in honor of my dear friend Quiddlebog, is this: build your kingdom in preparation for the Tournament of Champions. It is coming. We must be ready.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 pm

During the testing, everyone seems to be solely focused on surviving. Don't they know that knowledge is survival? My question is this: why has no one been commenting and asking your wisdom? Well I intend to change that! This Tournament of Champions I hear of. Do you agree with it? Do you think it really will bring the best out, or do you think that it will just lead to more senseless squabbling?

A follow-up, semi-related question: Will General Valahand have a thread so that we may have our inquiries of him as well?

chrisowning
Lancer

Postby chrisowning » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:34 pm

I have a question have we been forgotten about. Seeing IOS has so many more an better feature then android has not seen an update like IOS since they went to IOS aswell. Yall should remember where your players.started from

Gummiebear51
Lancer

Postby Gummiebear51 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 am

The old Playmesh dev team has most likely found new soils to plant their roots. It is sad because they did so much to make Valor as enjoyable as it could be, given the limitations they had at the time, as well as all of the negative feedback they received.
Now the ruins of the ancient worlds have been swallowed by the seas, to live now only in memories.
Perhaps with technological advancement, mobile applications will become as flawless and fast as the modern generation expects and demands.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am

A m e n

Return to “Lore”