Meet Ahnselm Morrow

Home of all Lore.
starhammer
Guardian

Meet Ahnselm Morrow

Postby starhammer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Boo yah. You guys crushed the Community Conquest. Here is your reward.

[CENTER]
The attachment portrait_morrow.jpg is no longer available
[/CENTER]

[CENTER]“I’ve seen things. Terrible things. Luckily, I wrote them all down.”[/CENTER]

Meet Ahnselm Morrow. He fancies himself as the foremost authority on all things Valor and after one peek at his renowned journal, the Antiquiton Humanatas, it would be hard to argue with him. Although, he’s probably up for an argument either way. He’s kinda surly like that. Word of warning- once he starts talking, it’s best to just keep quiet and let him finish or risk a rather condescending verbal lashing.

Morrow will be appearing here from time to time to drop knowledge on us all as only he can. He’ll be educating us on all aspects of the Valorverse, whether it be filling us in on a secret history of a topic or even hinting at things to come that may surprise even the most battle hardened veteran of Valor. Be on the lookout for pages of his journal, appearing here soon. Very soon, actually. In fact, here, have a look at the Preface.
Attachments
portrait_morrow.jpg
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Got a question for Morrow? Post it here. I'm sure we can convince him to answer.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Questions? Who are they to question me?

I have walked the blood drenched paths of the great battles. I've supped upon sweet honey and fine wine in the company of Aurora. I've seen the wheel BEHIND the Wheel of Fortune. I am a knower of things, and I do not dispense that knowledge lightly.

Percy1324
Knight

Postby Percy1324 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Are you by any chance realated to Yoda?

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:32 am

I presume you mean Lord Yodanashtu of the Rook Ridges. Naturally, I'm somewhat surprised to hear the implication of a family resemblance given the fact Lord Yodanashtu is a heaping boulder of a man with little by the way of wit. Not entirely without grace mind you, I once spoke with his Lordship on the matter of the proper allocation between wood, iron and clay and his theories held some substance. I'm not sure what that substance was, but it was held.

Aleric17
Lancer

Postby Aleric17 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 am

Dear sir, id like to understand the following matter: I have what we call a tripwire in guild members city: a lone warrior who fights to support that city, but whose real task is to inform me when this city is attacked. It is a reliable guy: I had to send a troop commander himself to make sure of that. And indeed, even now, after said guild lord died and his city fell into barbarianship, the commander wrote about two attacks in a report, each of which he assured me he has survived. When I tried to send a scout to his aid, the scout didn't make it: no less then 40 attacks on the city made it impossible for him to get there, thus great was the chaos on the battle field. My question now is: how can I trust this scout? If there 40 attacks going, then wouldn't my brave warrior be fighting and be sending me reports about those attacks? But I haven't heard of him since the chaos began. Is it possible that this city is indeed under heavy attack, without me knowing about it?
Sincerely, Aleric

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:51 pm

I've always found this "chaos" an odd phenomenon. Now, I can imagine that a conflagration may mature to the point that very little may be accomplished by the insertion of additional forces into the fray, but I've always managed to make my way from point A to B. Corpses of slain warriors are no treasure to trespass upon, but a traveling academic must wander to make his way in this world. My suspicion is that this chaos will persist for a period, at least until additional methods of warfare are made available in the world of Valor. Then, who knows what manner of mischief we might see?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:30 pm

As a big fan of animals (I have 2 dogs and 3 cats) I just have to ask, why a pet chicken?

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:31 pm

What can you tell us about the teams behind Valor? The programming team, the PR team, the art team, the moderator team?

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 am

Orlor wrote:As a big fan of animals (I have 2 dogs and 3 cats) I just have to ask, why a pet chicken?

Pet is a very crude assessment of the situation.

Imagine a friendship that needs no words. A kinship that transcends humanity and reaches the core of life. A bond that shakes the understanding of convention to find TRUTH. This is my relationship to Sir Cluckles.

There is no possession between Sir Cluckles and I, only a mutual respect built across many miles traveled. I do not ask your understanding, because you seem to be a man with a short supply of such a commodity. My travels shall document the power of Sir Cluckles and my mighty alliance, and you shall be the beneficiary of our noble efforts.

Return to “Lore”