Home of all Lore.
TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 pm

British boots are a paradox

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Sir Morrow,

On page 9 of your writings here, you Make reference to a 'golden throne'.
Can you please elaborate on this subject? Is there a literal golden throne in existence?

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm

ThatValorPlayer wrote:Sir Morrow,

On page 9 of your writings here, you Make reference to a 'golden throne'.
Can you please elaborate on this subject? Is there a literal golden throne in existence?

In that particular instance, I was speaking metaphorically. What is NOT a metaphor, however, is the danger my colleague Quiddlebog must be in at this point. He was never one for caution. His laboratory holds the record for the greatest number of explosions due to scientific recklessness (a slightly less frowned-upon catalyst than wanton inattention, but only slightly).

Icefiremadness
Lancer

Postby Icefiremadness » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm

How do you repel off attacks from bandits. An old man I certainly a very inviting. Does your staff turn into a spear, or does sir cluckles save the day as always. Also, not that I want to rob you or anything, but how much is a ransom for you worth, and what are your exact bearings! And how many berserkers and lancers would it take to capture you and sir cluckles

LordDireWolf
Lancer

Postby LordDireWolf » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:43 pm

What are your general feelings with the tidings of Kazul'dun?

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 pm

My scouts have been searching endlessly for Sir Quiddlebog. Alas, no one has returned with any info.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Fire820 wrote:My scouts have been searching endlessly for Sir Quiddlebog. Alas, no one has returned with any info.

Many thanks for your diligence! I too have been scouring the land in search of Quiddlebog. And at last, I believe there might be signs that he has gone to a BARBARIAN city. Why would he do such a thing? I will continue to seek him out. It helps to have some information to go off of. Hopefully, with your assistance, we will locate him as soon as possible!

Law
Knight

Postby Law » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 pm

At long last! A sighting, alas a step behind but his scrolled message gives me hope yet to reunite you.

It seems he wishes you to deliver a most unsettling message to the Committee regarding slippers and olfactory sensory apparatus. But he does believe that the natives are a bit more clever and wise than they have been given credit for.

I shall endeavor to update you as fast as my horse, electron, can carry me when I next have word.

Prophesy

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Quiddlebog has been in world 102, region 23. I've found the same scroll in two different barb cities close to each other.

Law
Knight

Postby Law » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 pm

And yet I did lay eyes upon the same thing in a different fruit, w100 r21. Could it be that he has been caught up in the disease that aurora speaks of? Could he have found the beginnings and endings place?

Return to “Lore”