Meet Ahnselm Morrow

Home of all Lore.
LordRyBiv
Lancer

Postby LordRyBiv » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:34 pm

I have uncovered three scrolls in the search, but the trail has gone cold. Any tips on what my next move should be morrow?

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:10 am

LordRyBiv wrote:I have uncovered three scrolls in the search, but the trail has gone cold. Any tips on what my next move should be morrow?

You have found three scrolls? That is wonderful news!! I take it you were not able to find the scholar himself. Quiddlebog always was one for raring off at a moment's notice. He follows the trail of research, and one must keep pace as one can! His adventurous spirit makes him endless fun to converse with--when he stays around long enough to finish a discussion.

If you have not found Falman yet, then what is there but to continue the search? I am certain he is in over his head this time...I only hope we catch up with him before it is too late.

baumer
Knight

Postby baumer » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:42 am

Six scrolls have I found and no Quiddlebog in sight. he believes you shall be separated permanently this time around.

Law
Knight

Postby Law » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:14 am

An enigma times two. You are the Scholar.

Gummiebear51
Lancer

Postby Gummiebear51 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:32 am

Ancient dreams

Gourgs16
Lancer

Postby Gourgs16 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:56 am

Dear Morrow, I've had a revelation! I have been informed that the barbarians are fascinated with a tribal chant, one that will prepare the natives for a 'Tournament of Champions'. Can you explain what this will mean for my fellow lords and I.

Martenor
Lancer

Postby Martenor » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 am

Oh no! That last scroll did not look promising. I fear he's definitely in over his head this time, yet he has only one thing on his mind, to tell us that the time of the championship is upon us.
I wish my scouts had found better news, but I personally thank him for his undying efforts to uncover this for us. I shall keep scouting, as one may never know...
Regards, Martenor

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 pm

At long last, Sir Morrow. I've had my scouts searching. I have eyes and ears everywhere. The six pieces have reached me. I appears that Quiddlebog learned of a Tournament of Champions. (Maybe the Lions of Valor?) He seemed certain that you would catch up with him. Alas, it would appear that Quiddlebog has put himself in harm's way. He fears that he will not correspond any longer. He has probably passed, killed by the barbarians. Do not grieve long. He says you must warn us all. I am sorry it ends this way, but such is life. Come now, join and decipher, warn and help, but most of all be the Scholar you are. Now. Go Sir Morrow!

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 am

Tell me what's behind these lores things

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:04 am

I scouted a hundred barb cities Only found the first two. Don't know where he is but he is fast

Return to “Lore”