Meet Ahnselm Morrow

Home of all Lore.
Morrow

Postby Morrow » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Joshuasky wrote:Thank you. And give sir cluckles my greetings. One last quistion in your travrls have you ever met a knight by the name of Don Quixote?

An odd chap. Strange affection for windmills. Our interaction was brief as his eyes lingered overmuch on Sir Cluckles and we elected to maintain our distance. I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers; he isn't the type of man I should like to annoy.

Duke24
Guardian

Postby Duke24 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Are you Aurora's father?

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:42 pm

UpRiSeR wrote:Kind Morrow, will you bless us with more pages of knowledge from your book?

First, I must commend on your choice in literary fare. Typically my work gets less than due attention from the more...violent elements of Valor. Not that I judge them, the business of waging war is an all consuming pass time, but one does wonder if Lords might be more effective with a solid grounding in education. As to your question, I have provided a simple Morrow Production Formula, which you can use to accurate predict the release of future pages. I am nothing if not transparent.

Ah...science. Truly the art of humanity.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Duke24 wrote:Are you Aurora's father?

My relationship with Lady Aurora is...complicated. You do not walk the paths we walk without some entanglement.

Joshuasky
Knight

Postby Joshuasky » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:52 pm

She is the goddess of dawn. Correct?

person47
Lancer

Postby person47 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 am

Hello there. I think that it would be more productive if all the lords and ladies of valor combined their resources to do something useful, like say end world hunger or cure cancer instead of fighting each other all the time. What are your thoughts on this?

Destroyer75
Knight

Postby Destroyer75 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Great old man morrow wher do all the torn pieces from my socks go

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 pm

person47 wrote:Hello there. I think that it would be more productive if all the lords and ladies of valor combined their resources to do something useful, like say end world hunger or cure cancer instead of fighting each other all the time. What are your thoughts on this?

Mankind has long been plagued by an almost grotesque inability to behave with civility. The land of Valor is pockmarked with decades of warfare, and the people have no benefit to show for it. I do not count myself among the pacifists, but I am certainly a pragmatist when it comes to the value of war. In this case, I see very little benefit to the continued squabbling among the lords and ladies, but I fear we shall see no end until one rises to the throne.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Destroyer75 wrote:Great old man morrow wher do all the torn pieces from my socks go

There is a lesser known variety of weevil that oft makes it home among the tidbits of socks lost along the dusty trails of Valor. Many label these beings a pest, but I have found them to be quite companionable when properly treated. In my formative years, I fashioned myself quite the entomologist and once sported quite the weevil farm. Alas, such pursuits weren't possible with the introduction of Sir Cluckles, who dines upon the weevils with great enthusiasm.

Jimmyrustler
Lancer

Postby Jimmyrustler » Mon May 07, 2012 3:37 pm

If your so amazing why do you alone not rule everything?

Return to “Lore”