Lore: Call for Player Input

Home of all Lore.
PROSGEE
Lancer

Postby PROSGEE » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 am

Where is this special Monday announcement we have all been waiting for?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 am

PlayMesh is on the West Coast. They are just now crawling out of bed most likely ;)

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 am

LordFirefall wrote:PlayMesh is on the West Coast. They are just now crawling out of bed most likely ;)

That is correct, just having my first cup of coffee. The announcement will happen today when PwnLaw gets in most likely.

lordrickard7
Knight

Announcement

Postby lordrickard7 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Where will it be posted?
It's own thread?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:05 pm

lordrickard7 wrote:Where will it be posted?
It's own thread?

Yep, this one http://bit.ly/OCuKU9

Infusion
Knight

Postby Infusion » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:38 am

In the Begging of Valor Lore.. The world was educated and most soldiers were capable of understanding there battle orders... Through years of nasty blood spilled battles on the battlrfield... Many brave intelligent men died for their leaders cause. New troops were forced into battle. Their training was limited to the combat portion of battle and soon the troops were no longer aware of how to avoid Chaos and confusion when many armies from different alliances met in the battlefield to fight for a common cause... Signals like a city flag raised in the air in which the troops were to rally from were forgotten by generals. Generals trying to shout over top of both other generals and troops armour clanging together... Cause much Chaos and Confusion. Until one day... A single Scholar while doing some research on combat tactics noticed an important element of battle was missing.....

This Scholar's name was....

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Medea.. The sneaky town planner.

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm

burford_bunny wrote:Love the fat scholar image :D I would say that in terms of sticking them on horses, it's more the Scholar who's incapable, rather than the mount. There's lots of potential here: we could talk about the history of why Scholars grew to be so fat. Maybe it's part of the academic culture to believe large body mass creates a more imposing image. Maybe it's something about their diet: with all the gold spent on training one Scholar, they must be eating gourmet meals five times a day. I wonder if different lords have tried various methods of bringing Scholars to battle. Maybe some stuck them in big carts and tried to haul them to enemy cities. But that probably didn't work cause the Scholars squashed one another into jelly before they ever got there.

Great job, Bl1ndFury!! Keep the creativity coming!

It's because of the food they get compared to everyone else (100)

bobalon2000
Knight

Aurora

Postby bobalon2000 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Why does Aurora have a lack of clothes?

Wyzard
Lancer

Postby Wyzard » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 am

DjMcBrien wrote:It's because of the food they get compared to everyone else (100)

Back when I started to play, I saw the scholars based on my experience in college, which I had just finished getting my doctorate from a few months earlier... The scholars are so slow because they stop at every pub and brothel along the road!! Having studied so many hours in the city, now they are partying on the road trips!! I am not naming any names, cause what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but just let me say, YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW what you doctors do away from the office. Lol.

Return to “Lore”