Aurora: Vision 1

Home of all Lore.
LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 am

Burford first said about the world is changing. Maybe just talking about changes to W100, idk. There is more to come of the vision, so this is the first of my theories looking at specific terms and relating a meaning to each. Just brain storming here so bear with me.

Many trials is the trial of the worlds present atm, we will endure(Spirit endures) through being attacked/wars on W100. "Reaching the far side" could be the waiting for W100 to open. "For you'll be there, fighting in the armies of the gods" meaning we will be there fighting along or against the best that is playing valor now. Armies is the guilds i think. "Rains and when it doesn't rain" could be the attacks/wars or quiet periods during the world. Man's dog dies, could refer mans best friend ie your mate/guild mate being reset. first born son could be your 1 or only city being taken cause some would think of their cities as their own babies. Trails are everywhere, could be talking of the wars engaged on W100. The spirit again would be still surviving after reset. Great tree is valor as a whole. Blossomed countless worlds being the worlds existing at those to still come. shining jewels could be the leading/conquering guilds/alliances from existing worlds. We all play on at least one world. Top of the tree is W100 the biggest jewel to be won, so shines brightest. Shadow fell could be the timing of the opening of W100 as its an evening time when the sun sets. Worms crawling up the trunk from the ground is us downloading to play Valor to play on the existing worlds. 1 worm for each world could be the guilds/alliances moving to W100 together. The bloated bodies I think is the scholars targeting a city then merging with it once in the city. 1 by 1 blossoms failed could be the guilds alliances failing there. The world around me part could be you looking at the start of W100 but looking at it as your current conquering/conquered world. Time of trials mentioned again could mean the new competitions. I think trials is mentioned 3 times but not all for the same reasoning. Lands scourged would be the devestaion left from our wars waged with us being part of it.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 am

Jodamann wrote:Ok. Burford, your riddles are intriguing. I have another thought. Auroras blessing is going to be replaced with a feature led by the general. It just doesnt make sense for her to be involved in the mass management of cities and incoming attacks. Instead, the general is going to do the managing. So, i hope the features of it are improved and that it actually works and has scholarship purchases. Being able to do mass purchases for scholarships alone on auroras blessing would be a great feature. The biggest problem with auroras blessing is that the syncing is almost as fast as city by city and syncing is sometimes slower because they dont sync properly.

I presume this has been on the developers radar for a while and that the general is the new face and label of the new feature. So, bunny, is that guess close?

Still trying to figure out the riddle of morrow. I surmise he has to do with upcoming changes to the reports and email features.

I love that you're going to the lore video for information. Pulling together clues from different places is definitely going to help lead you in the right direction. But in terms of your particular guess, let me say this about General Valahand: he's got bigger things in mind than managing cities. At least, that's how he sees it.

Jodamann

Postby Jodamann » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:54 am

Ahh, now that is interesting. The general will have a guild functionality. Good idea. One functionality is being done by kakoa for many guilds. Implementing another layer of reports for and among guild members within valor may enhance the experience and certainly the timeliness of feedback if another guild mate is attacked while idle. That could make guild warfare very very interesting.

So, i have another guess. Morrow could be a source of information on a prior players performance. This connects with auroras vision. That is, how can morrow describe how well a player did in a prior world unless the prior world has some measurs of performance. It would be helpful to know the noobs from the veterens. Someday, i hope you create worlds customized for noobs and veterens. Maybe in her next dream.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Jodamann wrote:Ahh, now that is interesting. The general will have a guild functionality. Good idea. One functionality is being done by kakoa for many guilds. Implementing another layer of reports for and among guild members within valor may enhance the experience and certainly the timeliness of feedback if another guild mate is attacked while idle. That could make guild warfare very very interesting.

So, i have another guess. Morrow could be a source of information on a prior players performance. This connects with auroras vision. That is, how can morrow describe how well a player did in a prior world unless the prior world has some measurs of performance. It would be helpful to know the noobs from the veterens. Someday, i hope you create worlds customized for noobs and veterens. Maybe in her next dream.

Your persistence is admirable.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh I get so frustrurated when I can't figure out a puzzle! I know for a fact that General Valahand has a LOT more in mind than controlling one city or one empire or one guild or even one world. He is going to try and conquer all worlds, and it won't matter who grows the fastest or who is on 24 hours a day if we don't stick together. I've read all of the posts and I believe that we will slowly fall apart if we don't work together, and like we do to other guilds, they will divide and conquer us. The "worms" are going to be new enemies like bosses that we as a whole can defeat. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO LIVE!

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:23 pm

And, Jodamann you are so right when you said something about the "worm" being the end game trigger and I personally think that you have to kill General Valahand and the entire barbarian army with your guild to win. The guild must not ever be divided amongst itself. A house divided against itself is like one twig: it can easily be snapped. A house in unity with itself, though, is like a bundle of twigs: it cannot be broken, or at least not easily.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I cannot wait for you guys to get your hands on the next vision. I've been very impressed by some of the interpretations I've seen so far. A few of you are definitely on to something... :D

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Did you say onto something or on something?

LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:07 am

My other theory.
Extended Valahand quests to maybe include guild or alliance.
New more frequent competitions
The vision of what valor will be like all beautiful n glowing with carnage.
Somehow a common enemy will end all worlds to encourage new growth on new worlds.
Maybe Valahand talks to you as your lead battle commander.
And seeing a players past best or history.

All these things I think lead to core aspect change for increased competitiveness, increased teamwork and Valahand having more than city management in mind. A new guild/alliance chat area may return. Maybe Mondays announcement will have something to do with it. Idk.

Jodamann

Postby Jodamann » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:37 am

Fruit on a tree ripens and then rots over time. A rotten fruit is a by product of time. The fruit in auroras vision do not rot but rather they are overcome by a worm. The worm can be also aa product of time because when the fruit ripens and rots it is more likely to attract pests. I hope the answer is victory conditions based upon objectives or time which can be set in each worlds settings.

By the way, we havent had a competition for a while. When will we have one next?

Return to “Lore”