Aurora: Vision 1

Home of all Lore.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Jodamann I love your theories we should so meet each other in the game. We'd be unstoppable since you seem very good with puzzles and I'm good with puzzles and I'm veteran with this game. My in game name is Deathhawk01392.

P.S. The following note is to the admins of Valor: Have you guys ever thought of a PC version of Valor? Or an Xbox Live/ Nintendo Wii game? I think they would rock. Or have you thought of more games other than Valor and Valor HD? You guys make such great quality games I'm sure that all of the Valor players would love new games from you guys.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Jodamann I love your theories we should so meet each other in the game. We'd be unstoppable since you seem very good with puzzles and I'm good with puzzles and I'm veteran with this game. My in game name is Deathhawk01392.

P.S. The following note is to the admins of Valor: Have you guys ever thought of a PC version of Valor? Or an Xbox Live/ Nintendo Wii game? I think they would rock. Or have you thought of more games other than Valor and Valor HD? You guys make such great quality games I'm sure that all of the Valor players would love new games from you guys.

P.P.S. PwnLaw, after I posted you said that some of us are on the right track. Would I happen to be one of them, so I know whether to make different theories or stay on the same track?

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 pm

ThorOdinsson wrote:Haha, this is taken from the same lore as my name, Norse mythology. The tree's name is Yggdrasil.

ThorOdinsson, a WYRM is a dragon in Norse myth. Maybe they are adding WYRMS not WORMS.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Just a thought

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:37 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:P.P.S. PwnLaw, after I posted you said that some of us are on the right track. Would I happen to be one of them, so I know whether to make different theories or stay on the same track?

Well, Aurora's visions aren't over yet. When her next one hits, you'll have a lot more to work with, and you'll be able to see for yourself if your guesses hold with the facts or if you need to go back to the drawing board.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Thank you! I need more facts, more data. I may be a seasoned veteran in this game, but I need more to work with. Could you give me the week her next vision hits?

LordSeaice
Knight

Postby LordSeaice » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Other somethings we'd like to know is the first vision of what's to come in W100? and the others visions to do with coming update/changes to the overall game? I'm still of mind that the 1st one is about W100, arrrgh so confused right now!! lol

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Im SOOO confused

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 pm

LordSeaice wrote:Other somethings we'd like to know is the first vision of what's to come in W100? and the others visions to do with coming update/changes to the overall game? I'm still of mind that the 1st one is about W100, arrrgh so confused right now!! lol

I'm confused too.

Brockb86
Lancer

Postby Brockb86 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:46 am

I think this.. What if once the players got going and blood started letting the God that creates the worlds get angry, she keeps spawning them hoping for peace and she loses so instead of a massive barb attack a whole new race of servants to the God appear to reak havoc until only one guild that is the strongest survives and peace is restored- end of world

Lord Piyush
Lancer

Postby Lord Piyush » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 am

I can be totally wrong but here's what i feel Aurora's vision is:
She sits by the fire, which could be the fire from the burning of the dead bodies of friends and fellow troops. Because we shed tears only for our own loss.
Her mother telling her about the trial which i suppose is having friends fight against each other.
Tree of apple is obviously the universe while apples are the worlds we play in.
Worms are us and they climbing the tree is like we climb upwards with more victory and conquest yet there is only one worm for each apple. So i guess there can only be 1 person who can win a world.
Most probably a scholar or a quest will come to different worlds and disband all guild. Making us fight against each other. And the victors from all the world will be given a chance to form a guild of Valor Elite aka the Gods Army.

Return to “Lore”