Aurora: Vision 1

Home of all Lore.
S7_Vulcan
Lancer

How many possibilities you need we to post?

Postby S7_Vulcan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm

1. My personal hope is you are planning to bring in a Dark Portal to allow troops traveling between different worlds.
2. You want to set up a random attacks from Barb cities that occupied by Dark side to players' cities. That will need all guildmate to help player ti defend. And the longer the player inactive, the more attacking troops.
3. You plan to remove scholarships.
4. You are almost running out of idea.

Cheers,

Vulcan fron Solaris 7

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:55 pm

S7_Vulcan wrote:4. You are almost running out of idea.

WTF, we thought it would take you guys longer to figure it out. Trololo...

I'm afraid we have ideas friend. A great many ideas. A great many ideas under development, awaiting the hapless denizens of Valor.

Bass0player
Lancer

Postby Bass0player » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Maybe we are being attacked by aliens lol. Na it sounds very much like a rebel uprising looking forward to it :) but i think it will have to start a little later in the game to be fair on noobs :)

S7_Vulcan
Lancer

Postby S7_Vulcan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Well, don't you know all Vulcan can read minds. :-p
Teehee.

Lady1030
Lancer

Postby Lady1030 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 pm

The option to support our allies would be awesome! But i hope thw ability to scroll threw our cities is not taken away!

Sassyd
Lancer

Postby Sassyd » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 pm

1 reduce the weary feeling of owning mega cities
2 reward those industrious , rout inactive
3 set up a free market to incite trade

S7_Vulcan
Lancer

Postby S7_Vulcan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:10 pm

PwnLaw wrote:WTF, we thought it would take you guys longer to figure it out. Trololo...

I'm afraid we have ideas friend. A great many ideas. A great many ideas under development, awaiting the hapless denizens of Valor.

Well, in addition to those bugs, I have to say you guys are doing great to bring fun to us.
By the way, may I ask who came up this idea of "improvement"? MeshPlay shall give a raise to him/her.
And we players shall throw rocks on him/her for our golds.

LordYeldarb
Lancer

Postby LordYeldarb » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:11 pm

I figure the crying is about the failure of past changes to be supported by the general population.

The trials seem to suggest to me new competitions. Since we have had quite a few variables, I suspect this one is about the number of scholars or scholarships built since the beginning of the competition. Instead of pillager, it my be brainiac or something.

The shadow that comes does seem to hint that barbarians will be given more powers and possibly behave as a single guild (one massive guild for each world). If that's the case, we may have to unite the players against the ai. If not, the barbs could become massively powerful and take over the world, something that aurora should have nightmares about.

But another theory is that you could somehow attack scholarships. Worms and trees gave me this idea. As if the use of a scholar could somehow disrupt the scholarship count of another player, attacking his ability to expand (even if he loses cities or scholars). Or worse, possibly subverting other players scholars to your cause.

Food for thought, so to speak.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm

S7_Vulcan wrote:Well, in addition to those bugs, I have to say you guys are doing great to bring fun to us.
By the way, may I ask who came up this idea of "improvement"? MeshPlay shall give a raise to him/her.
And we players shall throw rocks on him/her for our golds.

Flattery will get you everywhere with me. I was brought on as the Valor Game Lead about 3 months ago. I spent the first 2 months designing with the team. All of those features are under development right now. We won't see them for a little while longer. In the interim you're seeing the remainder of the features under development before I stepped into this role.

I really really can't wait for you guys to see where this all goes.

Grizzard
Lancer

Postby Grizzard » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm

I have always said allowing family guilds to support each other would be a good idea. I also believe there should be one more diplomacy tag for family guilds to allow this. And that this should not be droppable. It would discontinue mega alliances being create to rule worlds because then the would have no one left to attack. But I hope before any of these things are accomplished we polish the game as it is. Fixing stability issures current players are having as well as dealing with the issues that are constantly voiced like mass scholarship purchases and streamlined city navigation for those with large city numbers. The games plays very well as it is. There is no need to rush into more complex and in-depth gameplay when there are many basic gameplay issues that still need to be addressed.

Return to “Lore”