Aurora: Vision 1

Home of all Lore.
Noelright
Lancer

Postby Noelright » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Kingaddis wrote:Maybe we will get a better fight against the barbs lol

As this would be wonderful to have, the team if devolepers needs to work on making the game work better like valor only gives reports when in that city horrible if u have 50+ city's, account transfer does not work after last update( I am stuck on 2gen iPod because of that), game all ways say we updating, all ways crashes and worst of all barb stop at 10k forever then after a while they grow.

What I think there adding is "the tree off valor" is all world are going to be connected and a world is going to be a "guild" and we will face other worlds and maybe they will add barbs fighting us and growing faster,

But befor all of this valor need to fix all of those bug and glitchs first

YuNgDro
Lancer

Postby YuNgDro » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

I like the idea of fighting the barb cities but i think its a higher member limit from this point on and possibly higher lvl farms to have more troops and morethan 6k per hour resource lvls -YuNgDro

Super Pancakes
Lancer

Postby Super Pancakes » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

The funniest thing that I find is that I am completely oblivious to the fact that we're doomed. HOney Badger just don't care.
So what if the barbarians try to take us over. I have not a care. If darkness rises, Time to hit it where the sun don't shine. Bring it on!

YuNgDro
Lancer

Postby YuNgDro » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Lol honey badger your funny

LordGB
Lancer

Postby LordGB » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Wow. I'm impressed once again. I went back in game after posting a comment above about not being able to tab through cities using the arrow, and it's back in both my worlds. Thanks!

Ibcnu
Lancer

Postby Ibcnu » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Are you going to permanently close all old worlds? It's obvious that the blossoms the worms devoured were symbolizing the worlds of Valor. Will you be closing all old worlds and forcing players who want to keep playing to start over instead of staying in their first world with 1000 cities? Lol that would definitely make it more competitive. More players joining more worlds but what about the old worlds? Will you have a type of board showing the guilds that won them? If this happens...

LadyDelicious
Knight

Postby LadyDelicious » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Please just improve the lag - the game takes soooooo long now - adding "drama" meh !!!

Galvanic
Lancer

Postby Galvanic » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm buzzing. I'm glad.

The1Shorn
Lancer

Postby The1Shorn » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

The reference to seeing the dead- our KSA/KSD can be used... The dead can fight again... Different unit types?

Tulk
Lancer

Postby Tulk » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Perhaps we are going to start seeing wandering hoards of trolls, orcs, and even dragons for us to slay along with sorcerers?

Return to “Lore”