Aurora: Vision 2

Home of all Lore.
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Fire820 wrote:Is it really this simple? I would've though more of you, Playmesh.
Ok. Let me dive into this vision and explain my thoughts.

The men spoken of are obviously the "winners", so to say, of that world. The only ones left. Maybe even a guild. MAYBE.

The men growing, gorging, and becoming bloated means that they are gathering cities. Expanding their kingdom. Growing in size.

The worms are rather peculiar. I say that the worms are barbarians. Worm, barbarian, for every world. Also, when you gain so many cities, and with nothing to do, you tend to become inactive, becoming a barbarian, or worm. However, the vision implies that the men gradually grow into worms not immediately morph. So maybe this means that cities will barb instead of the player. I also believe that in closed worlds, the barbs will attack. That's why the worms attacked the flower, not the other way around.

The petals falling represents worlds coming to an end.

Don't quite understand the Valor symbol yet, maybe the current world available to enter.

The new flower, I think, symbolizes…wait for it…a world reopening. For all players. Or for certain players. Don't know which but I think world's will reopen for a new start. A new rise up. Shall I say it, a new newness. Maybe for military purposes only since nothing can grow in "scorched earth". Maybe start with a certain amount of troops. Certain amount of resources. Or maybe resources accumulate painstakingly slowly. Who knows.

The Scholar. Extremely peculiar. Obviously not a normal scholar or the capital S would be lowercase. Also, the word "Look" implies that you must search for the Scholar, like in a world. Perhaps Aurora might have meant, "Ask the Scholar" instead of "Look". But I doubt it. So maybe this Scholar is something in the world that would give an advantage to the player who has this Scholar.

Thanks for reading! Also, if I got anything correct, would a Playmesh employee private message me letting me know what I got correct and incorrect. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Only time shall prove the merits of your interpretation. But I deeply appreciate the contribution NO MATTER HOW WRONG (or right) IT IS.

MrFroggy
Knight

Postby MrFroggy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 am

PwnLaw wrote:Only time shall prove the merits of your interpretation. But I deeply appreciate the contribution NO MATTER HOW WRONG (or right) IT IS.

I will be hoping he is wrong.... I don't want my cities being killed by barbs :(

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:02 am

I noticed the "(or right)" in parantheses and it being annotated differently. That means something. In my mind, it means that most of my predictions are right. Maybe not though. As you said, only time will tell.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Fire820 wrote:I noticed the "(or right)" in parantheses and it being annotated differently. That means something. In my mind, it means that most of my predictions are right. Maybe not though. As you said, only time will tell.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS (or not).

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:36 am

In several other wargames, end of worlds lead to worlds (server) merges. The system ask for this continuation in order to only have actives players that will fight in a new area...

Maybe this could be the explaination? Merge of world having about equivalents forces into?

Sorry, this is my first contribution, maybe should I have read all yours before... ;-P

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 pm

PwnLaw wrote:THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS (or not).

Trickery! You try to trick me into thinking I'm wrong by using the same tactic. Pwn. More is expected. Be wiser

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm

MyName999 wrote:In several other wargames, end of worlds lead to worlds (server) merges. The system ask for this continuation in order to only have actives players that will fight in a new area...

Maybe this could be the explaination? Merge of world having about equivalents forces into?

Sorry, this is my first contribution, maybe should I have read all yours before... ;-P

Very interesting. Hmm…

Thatguy582
Lancer

Postby Thatguy582 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Ok this is what I think
When it says look for the scholar maybe it's the new graphical recruitment for the new update do when you educate the scholar you'll be able to see it

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Thatguy582 wrote:Ok this is what I think
When it says look for the scholar maybe it's the new graphical recruitment for the new update do when you educate the scholar you'll be able to see it

All of this lore is for the revamp (~2 months out). Graphical Recruitment will be here in the next few days.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 pm

The Scholar is Quiddlebog, I am certain. I do not know why he is important, though.

Return to “Lore”