10 predictions

Home of all Lore.
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 am

MrFroggy wrote:Hmmm can I join?(no punishment if I'm wrong :)

I'm only willing to make this side offer to people who do work in the main lore threads. If you take the time to give a thoughtful analysis, I'll be a lot more likely to take notice and offer a bargain. This isn't about right or wrong in the interpretation, it's about having people contributing to making our community better. :D

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 am

i had a few suggestions if you don't mind. i know a few beta testers but only really make conversation about them with one player... i thought making a civilization TYPE decision at the start of the world could be beneficial in a lot of ways. for instance, you would have to add forethought to your initial drop groups and times but also stipulate player types in your recruiting efforts. then your team based gaming would be more intricate based on the pairings of play styles and player types.

for instance, you could make a war oriented player style, boost it's offensive firepower. with this option, it should cost. attack power is great, but it could come at the price of slower resources gathering with a higher haul capacity. weaker defense and walls. and dim-witted scholars that reduce loyalty 15-25 each hit instead of the standard 20-30.

an economic based player would gather resources more quickly, haul less, have more merchants in the market with increased walk times, and a slower weaker attack force with standard scholars and standard defense capabilities..

i think this may increase strategic gameplay adding a twist to play styles.. maybe with a third player type to offset one of those and be trumped by the other. appealing bonuses that cost in another crucial area.

anyways. i would love to hear feedback from you creators. and i would be thrilled to see some more strategic complexities added.

thanks,
ftl

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:13 pm

MrFroggy wrote:Play Dota, it's more fun :)

<3 (and at least 10 more characters of <3)

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:49 pm

League of legends sucks *****
Heroes is much better!

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Ummmm, yep...Valor above all.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 am

Dieformason wrote:Ouch that will destroy my numbering system. Ill have to name an entire region pwnlaw!

So, are you going to step up to the challenge Mason? In all the worlds I have played with you, I haven't seen you back down (even if it meant your demise). :D

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Own, do I contribute enough for you to notice me? I am your #1 fan and you're my fave on the staff team. While most of the team seems to be "burrowing deeper" into their "bunny holes", you look for a fight. I like that about you...

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:56 pm

MrFroggy wrote:Hmmm can I join?(no punishment if I'm wrong :)

You can only play if you have a significant contribution in terms of interpretation on a main lore thread and have been invited. Only Burford and I can issue an invitation.

And you must enter the wager.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Own, do I contribute enough for you to notice me? I am your #1 fan and you're my fave on the staff team. While most of the team seems to be "burrowing deeper" into their "bunny holes", you look for a fight. I like that about you...

I've seen a lot of smaller contributions, but I'm looking for a macro interpretation like Mason did.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 pm

My grammar levels are not college level I'm only in 7th grade so speak in high school language please. That's About where my grammar limit dies.

Return to “Lore”