10 predictions

Home of all Lore.
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 pm

All right. Get your predictions in by noon PST tomorrow.

Things are about to leak out... ;)

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Can't wait

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 pm

PwnLaw wrote:All right. Get your predictions in by noon PST tomorrow.

Things are about to leak out... ;)

I see, I just logged on. Haven't been on the forums in 3 days. Ill get them all in around 10:00 pst if that's fine.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Dieformason wrote:I see, I just logged on. Haven't been on the forums in 3 days. Ill get them all in around 10:00 pst if that's fine.

This will be closed as soon as the beta emails are sent out, which is fairly soon. Those contain a bit of a spoiler of what is to come.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Orlor wrote:This will be closed as soon as the beta emails are sent out, which is fairly soon. Those contain a bit of a spoiler of what is to come.

Ill begin now, can i have a count down?

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Alright folk I have made the majority of my predictions but of course theres no knowing for sure what will be released due to the vague and crypic lore given to us by bunny. Lets begin!!!

1. The map, the map is going to be drastically changed as it has been mentioned it has been mentioned on more than one occasion. What does that mean? I believe that our beautiful green forest may be turned into a landscape destroyed by war. Hopefully each region will be different with some being snow/desert/forest but i honestly don't know. I expect that the size will be changed greatly as often in the outer regions such as 0 are unpopulated until months into the world. this could be to shrink the world and have it essentially end faster and make it easier to kill your target instead of sending scholars on 24 hour trips.

2. The crown, at first in lore 4 I believed that it would be given to the crown of a guild. I thought it would be symbolic because of it being bloody and it would represent all the lives lost on both sides for them to get there. In the most recent lore, Lore 5, I came to understand that it was everyone in the victorius guild/alliance that would recieve this. My best guess is that it would be a title of some sort, I dont know if it would be a medal(seems realistic) or something that would go infront of your name(due to winning more than 1 world i dont know how this would work) I have hopes that there will be a ranking system based on previous worlds so when entering a new world you can tell who is a major contender.

3. The General himself, he represents us, the players of valor. With his appearance in the 3rd vision we know how that he has just entered the world so he is not acually us and i want to make sure there isnt that confusion. So he will be helping us in the world of valor defeat the common enemy we have. THE WORMS!! The worms are not going to be an actual A.I. that we can physically fight. It represents a disease that happens when a world dies, the remaining guild cpas barbs for they are all thats left. The general is suppoed to come and lead them to new worlds. Im guessing the victors of these worlds will be given gold for joining new worlds or something of the sort

4. The worms, basically I said what they were in the prediction above but id like to add that in one of the lores is says that they worms are in every world and this is because hell i think we all get discouraged if we fall to far in the ranking or get attacked and are set back a few days in production. So yeah theres that one. MIGHT ADD TO THIS

5. The worlds ahead, know simply put valor is a game with employes that need payment. The beginning of a world is the part where they make the most money due to people sending loads of money to get a 30k before beginner protection is down. So its reasonable that they want to get the players in old worlds to play the new ones because surviving a world is usually never free. However for those veterans here I would like to remind you of W75 and the cancalation of chaos. In all the new worlds chaos was taken out but left in the old ones. I think this was to not only draw out more players to new worlds but because they couldnt code it out of the old ones. I think this might be the deal with the new worlds that will be opening. For example the landscape might not be changable in the old worlds due to the cities and coords and number or regions ect.

6. REWARDS! Dear god who doesnt love being rewared for their acheivements! Of course there are going to be alot more compitions that will have rewards in the start of a world like infinate queue extender! Once again to keep a hooked on the drug know as valor!

STILL WORKING

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Dieformason wrote:Alright folk I have made the majority of my predictions but of course theres no knowing for sure what will be released due to the vague and crypic lore given to us by bunny. Lets begin!!!

1. The map, the map is going to be drastically changed as it has been mentioned it has been mentioned on more than one occasion. What does that mean? I believe that our beautiful green forest may be turned into a landscape destroyed by war. Hopefully each region will be different with some being snow/desert/forest but i honestly don't know. I expect that the size will be changed greatly as often in the outer regions such as 0 are unpopulated until months into the world. this could be to shrink the world and have it essentially end faster and make it easier to kill your target instead of sending scholars on 24 hour trips.

2. The crown, at first in lore 4 I believed that it would be given to the crown of a guild. I thought it would be symbolic because of it being bloody and it would represent all the lives lost on both sides for them to get there. In the most recent lore, Lore 5, I came to understand that it was everyone in the victorius guild/alliance that would recieve this. My best guess is that it would be a title of some sort, I dont know if it would be a medal(seems realistic) or something that would go infront of your name(due to winning more than 1 world i dont know how this would work) I have hopes that there will be a ranking system based on previous worlds so when entering a new world you can tell who is a major contender.

3. The General himself, he represents us, the players of valor. With his appearance in the 3rd vision we know how that he has just entered the world so he is not acually us and i want to make sure there isnt that confusion. So he will be helping us in the world of valor defeat the common enemy we have. THE WORMS!! The worms are not going to be an actual A.I. that we can physically fight. It represents a disease that happens when a world dies, the remaining guild cpas barbs for they are all thats left. The general is suppoed to come and lead them to new worlds. Im guessing the victors of these worlds will be given gold for joining new worlds or something of the sort

4. The worms, basically I said what they were in the prediction above but id like to add that in one of the lores is says that they worms are in every world and this is because hell i think we all get discouraged if we fall to far in the ranking or get attacked and are set back a few days in production. So yeah theres that one. MIGHT ADD TO THIS

5. The worlds ahead, know simply put valor is a game with employes that need payment. The beginning of a world is the part where they make the most money due to people sending loads of money to get a 30k before beginner protection is down. So its reasonable that they want to get the players in old worlds to play the new ones because surviving a world is usually never free. However for those veterans here I would like to remind you of W75 and the cancalation of chaos. In all the new worlds chaos was taken out but left in the old ones. I think this was to not only draw out more players to new worlds but because they couldnt code it out of the old ones. I think this might be the deal with the new worlds that will be opening. For example the landscape might not be changable in the old worlds due to the cities and coords and number or regions ect.

6. REWARDS! Dear god who doesnt love being rewared for their acheivements! Of course there are going to be alot more compitions that will have rewards in the start of a world like infinate queue extender! Once again to keep a hooked on the drug know as valor!

STILL WORKING

You should REALLY make these last few count.

Also, I'm holding the beta email until you finish, so hurry hurry.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:35 pm

will do pwn! can i get a number of how many i have right if any?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:39 pm

I wouldn't worry about your correctness. I'd worry about getting your guesses on the page. I will say this: some of your guesses in the past have been accurate and not all of those accurate ones have made it into this thread.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:02 pm

This thread will be closed at 17:15 hours PST. So you have about 10 minutes left.

Return to “Lore”