10 predictions

Home of all Lore.
TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Just hurry up! I want my email

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Alright folk I have made the majority of my predictions but of course theres no knowing for sure what will be released due to the vague and crypic lore given to us by bunny. Lets begin!!!

1. The map, the map is going to be drastically changed as it has been mentioned it has been mentioned on more than one occasion. What does that mean? I believe that our beautiful green forest may be turned into a landscape destroyed by war. Hopefully each region will be different with some being snow/desert/forest but i honestly don't know. I expect that the size will be changed greatly as often in the outer regions such as 0 are unpopulated until months into the world. this could be to shrink the world and have it essentially end faster and make it easier to kill your target instead of sending scholars on 24 hour trips.

2. The crown, at first in lore 4 I believed that it would be given to the crown of a guild. I thought it would be symbolic because of it being bloody and it would represent all the lives lost on both sides for them to get there. In the most recent lore, Lore 5, I came to understand that it was everyone in the victorius guild/alliance that would recieve this. My best guess is that it would be a title of some sort, I dont know if it would be a medal(seems realistic) or something that would go infront of your name(due to winning more than 1 world i dont know how this would work) I have hopes that there will be a ranking system based on previous worlds so when entering a new world you can tell who is a major contender.

3. The General himself, he represents us, the players of valor. With his appearance in the 3rd vision we know how that he has just entered the world so he is not acually us and i want to make sure there isnt that confusion. So he will be helping us in the world of valor defeat the common enemy we have. THE WORMS!! The worms are not going to be an actual A.I. that we can physically fight. It represents a disease that happens when a world dies, the remaining guild cpas barbs for they are all thats left. The general is suppoed to come and lead them to new worlds. Im guessing the victors of these worlds will be given gold for joining new worlds or something of the sort

4. The worms, basically I said what they were in the prediction above but id like to add that in one of the lores is says that they worms are in every world and this is because hell i think we all get discouraged if we fall to far in the ranking or get attacked and are set back a few days in production. So yeah theres that one. MIGHT ADD TO THIS

5. The worlds ahead, know simply put valor is a game with employes that need payment. The beginning of a world is the part where they make the most money due to people sending loads of money to get a 30k before beginner protection is down. So its reasonable that they want to get the players in old worlds to play the new ones because surviving a world is usually never free. However for those veterans here I would like to remind you of W75 and the cancalation of chaos. In all the new worlds chaos was taken out but left in the old ones. I think this was to not only draw out more players to new worlds but because they couldnt code it out of the old ones. I think this might be the deal with the new worlds that will be opening. For example the landscape might not be changable in the old worlds due to the cities and coords and number or regions ect.

6. REWARDS! Dear god who doesnt love being rewared for their acheivements! Of course there are going to be alot more compitions that will have rewards in the start of a world like infinate queue extender! Once again to keep a hooked on the drug know as valor! NEW* possible rewards for those who win the world

7. War of kings, I predict that there will be a world or something of the sort that will allow players who are experienced and not noobs possibly done through medals will be able to join. With all these lores of compition im certian that something will be done for the loyal and dedicated players who play world after world for the excitement of war and not to horde barbs. Not sure but it could go by guild or by the top players left standing.

8. Even the best fall down, in the last bit of lore 5 the winner kills himself. I think the point of this is to say that the end of worlds suck and when you kill everything theres nothing left to do but cap barbs and thats not what playmesh wants. Simply put they want more bloody wars of the most experienced plays that destroys guilds. Alot of lore 5 is just stating what us done in every world of valor. We join with friends, eat small players and slowly grow and then take on larger guilds and fight to the death.

9. Rise of the barbs, Yeah barbs wont be able to attack any player ever, it will get in the way of wars and cost us cities, however i am nearly positive that they will begin unit production at fixed intervals 100 200 300 400 500 1000 ect. I dont blieve that they will produce anything other than lancers and maybe sentry because whats the point and when we cap a city the forge needs to have space for us to build our new empire!

10. Game on, honestly i only had 8 and i made up one of those on the spot so this last one is just me shutting down peoples previous theorys in hopes to gain half a point on the basis that it is still a prediction just a prediction of what wont happen.
-Worlds wont be shut down but players will be encouraged to move on
-barbs attacking people? be realistic
-joining worlds? good luck making that dream happen
-worms are barbs, nope
-Game will have a time limit, dont count on it
-barbs will join one guild and take over the world and we must unite to destroy them, LOL
-Barbs will be removed, once again no
-There will be super scholars that can cap a city in one hit, sounds reasonable
Think thats about it!

I'd just like to say that i had alot of fun joking around with everyone about these predictions on forums and in the millions of kakao chat rooms. This was a really great idea and thanks for letting me do these 10 predictions!

hopefully I make the beta testers so I can give you my detailed feedback that you seem so fond of =p

~DONE~

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 pm

just saw all previous posts, i hope i got them in the later one pwn and looks like a cut it close on time!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 pm

And predictions are over!

I am sure Pwnlaw will come by to judge these himself shortly.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 pm

The suspense is killing me!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:42 pm

~ 2/10.

One you got pretty much dead on. You got a few others like .33 right - .5 right.

In a few cases you read a lot into certain metaphors and missed some of the more "direct" statements on what will occur.

Did you get the beta e-mail yet? :D

Also, you have to rename your cities, but I'll still play LoL with you. However, in order to play, you must guess my username. HINT: I use the same username everywhere.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

PwnLaw wrote:~ 2/10.

One you got pretty much dead on. You got a few others like .33 right - .5 right.

In a few cases you read a lot into certain metaphors and missed some of the more "direct" statements on what will occur.

Did you get the beta e-mail yet? :D

Also, you have to rename your cities, but I'll still play LoL with you. However, in order to play, you must guess my username. HINT: I use the same username everywhere.

Ill check my email now, and I suppose ill name my cities after you! Haha and I used the same name everywhere as well. The power supply on my computer is busted but ill get it fixed in a week or so and play with you then!

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:56 pm

No email, I got in right? I posted on like the second page. Or do i have to log into my valor account?

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Look in junk mail, that's where mine was.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Dieformason wrote:No email, I got in right? I posted on like the second page. Or do i have to log into my valor account?

It goes to whatever e-mail you have verified with us. Do you know what e-mail that is?

Return to “Lore”