10 predictions

Home of all Lore.
Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Ah it was in junk, im in now and already have a few suggestions but ill wait till i can enter and poke around to submit them:P

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 am

I can't wait to hear what changes are coming! I wish I would have asked to be apart of the beta testing. I am on Android, and I think PM could use input from "those other guys". :)

**EDIT** Yes, I know the beta is for iOs only. I just am excited to see what could be landing to Android too down the road.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am

Greyhigh wrote:I can't wait to hear what changes are coming! I wish I would have asked to be apart of the beta testing. I am on Android, and I think PM could use input from "those other guys". :)

**EDIT** Yes, I know the beta is for iOs only. I just am excited to see what could be landing to Android too down the road.

I think i still have you added on kakao from 45 ill send you a picture later if im allowed of the crazy workings of playmesh :)

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:41 am

Dieformason wrote:I think i still have you added on kakao from 45 ill send you a picture later if im allowed of the crazy workings of playmesh :)

That would be awesome! If I'm not on your list, it's easy to find me. As with all my names, look for "Greyhigh".

Return to “Lore”